Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H,38 years of experience
15267045

Can this cause dizziness or vertigo? I have attached photo

Can this cause dizziness or vertigo? I have attached photo....

Hello,I am Dr. Aren, I will help with your question.Cervical vertigo is caused by movement of the neck, vertigo may occur in a particular position of the neck. This may be with movement vertically or sideways but can persist for a few minutes to a few hours. This is often seen following a head injury which may affect the alignment of the head and neck. or due to the whiplash Atherosclerosis of the arteries supplying the brain may show similar symptoms. A degenerated disc putting pressure on the cervical spine may cause vertigo. The flattening at C5-C6 levels is mild and in all probability not cause any vertigo.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Do I have any degenerated discs in the report?

No disc prolapse is reported except mild flattening at C5-C6.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok thank you

You are welcome.