Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I'm seeking advice. No pain or burning sensation. Urine is

Hello, I'm seeking advice.
JA: The Urologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Any pain or burning sensation while urinating? What color is your urine?
Customer: No pain or burning sensation. Urine is clear/normal.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: I am not experiencing any burning. I am experiencing a tickling sensation in my penis.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello , welcome to JustAnswer . I will be answering you shortly

Recent unprotected intercourse ? Increased frequency of urine?

Any discharge ?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No intercourse, urine is normal, no discharge. I believe this is somewhat self inflicted due to excessive masturbation which is causing a terrible tickling sensation and I wanted to know if there is any way I can relieve it other than cutting back on the masturbating.

Is it from outside of does it feel to be inside ? The tickling

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Inside, and it keeps me up at night. The only way I feel to relieve it is to masturbate but in the long run I think it only makes it worse. I'm scared to go to bed at night. Exercise hasn't helped either.

Ok , try using cranberry juice and AZO for a few days . Both help in healing of internal delicate lining of urinary tract . It should help with yoursymptoms . Both available over the counter

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I tried azo for a good while and drank lots of organic cranberry juice but to no avail.

Get your urine tested then , to rule out possible infection

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok, I did have a urine test taken and it came out positive. Also had a physical inspection
and no lumps or anything strange like that
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
correction, my urine was fine when the results came back.

No real concerns there if everything fine . It should normally go away at its own . No real intervention required

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
ok, thank you sir. Would there be any over the counter treatments that could help with this other than Azo? If not thats fine as it does go away when I masturbate less.

Masturbation shouldnt be a problem . No other effective over the counter remedies available unfortunately. Just keep up your fluid intake

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Alright, thank you sir. Appreciate it.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Pardon me- Dr. Saleem

Most welcome.

Please reward credit by clicking 5 stars in the rating corner of your page .

Wish you all the best .

Regards