the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

Skin dark patch seems to have defined line under head of

Skin dark patch seems to have defined line under head of penis. Wondering if this looks pre cancerous or normal aging.

Hi, this is The Good Dr., here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

that doesn't look serious at all to me

I would get it checked in person but I think you are fine

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you.