the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

Do etg tests look the same as panel dip tests. I have a test

Do etg tests look the same as panel dip tests. I have a test coming up in 7 days and I’m trying to understand if the etg test is combined in the same object with the panel tests that test for different drugs.

Hi, this is The Good Dr., here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

yes they are combined

they are usually just a dip test

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Oh hello one second for me to read your response

No problem

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I’m a 31 year old male,360 lbs, and haven’t drank in over two years. If I drink a pint of vodka and nothing else tonight and stop at 2 am, what’s the chances of me passing a etg and 5 panel urine test next Sunday at around 9 pm? Should I at all be concerned about the test? Is there a time frame hours wise you’d say will guarantee me a passing result on the test if I wait that period of whatever time?

Nice job on the 2 years. Everyone has a slip up every now and again

you will pass 100% sure that long on

ETG is rarely if ever positive after 3 days

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Ok so 7 days after my last drink (160 roughly)you feel I will absolutely pass the test without any problems? If it were you, you wouldn’t be worried and just enjoy the holiday?

As long as you don't drink, I'm 100% sure you will pass

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Wow no problem. I will enjoy this vodka tonight and not drink anything else after tonight.

:)

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Absolutely and thank you!
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Oh last thing

yes?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
On just the 5-14 panel tests does alcohol show up on those? Just curious

yes usually they do

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Ok I’ll take your advice and just drink tonight and nothing else for the next 7 days. Thanks again

very welcome :)