Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I took four 25mg Libriums yesterday with 6 hour gaps in

I took four 25mg Libriums yesterday with 6 hour gaps in between each dose. First one was taken yesterday at 9am, second one at 3pm, third one at 9pm and the fourth one at 3am this morning.Should I take another right now for my alcohol withdrawals? I still feel slightly shakey but nothing compared to yesterday. Should I take one to taper off the librium?

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
You can safely take another Librium now

Then unless you really feel you need another you can just stop and there won't be any withdrawal symptoms

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
So after taking this next one right now if 6 hours from now I feel much better I can stop taking it overall and won’t experience any withdrawal symptoms from the librium alone?

Yes--you can then just stop and there won't be any withdrawal symptoms from the Librium

Please remember to rate my service to you