Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

Risk factor

Risk factor
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
If someone touched precum on the top of penis what is the risk to receptor?

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Please elaborate - touched pre-cum with what and what were the circumstances please?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I had protected oral sex with CSW around 56 days back she licked testicles and kissed me on my lips and then touched my precum for once on top of penis before putting condom she also licked my nipple once what is the risk
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
she touched with her finger once

The risk is zero here and I would even go one step ahead and I suggest that there is no need to do any testing also.

"If you need more help, please reply to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, your 5-star rating (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort) at this time is greatly appreciated".

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Sure Dr. I did proviral dna pcr on 17th and 28th day not detected will that help?

Actually they were not indicated at all please.

You are safe.

Just forget about this incident and move forward with happy life!

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
even if condom broken am I safe with these tests outcome?

Yes please!

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Sure Dr. please advice if 4th gen duo is conclusive on 28th and 42nd day?

Actually in your case - it was not needed at all.

Yes it is conclusive.

The testing protocol is always case based and in your case this is conclusive that you do not have HIV.

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.
Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani