Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients management.
12501846

I was curious on what I may have or if it is something just

Hello, I was curious on what I may have or if it is something just passing through. I woke up with a dry mouth, sore eyes and nausea. As the day went on I have thrown up three times, and have been trying to supplement it with an adult Pedialyte product and water in low amounts. Symptoms have been dry mouth, shivering, headaches, nausea, vomiting.
JA: How long have you been using Pedialyte? Has it helped at all?
Customer: I have been using Pedialyte for probably two hours now and it has helped with the headaches and otherwise I haven’t taken anything else. I will say that it has helped me feel slightly more in control.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about the headaches?
Customer: I have not, I planned on stopping into the Welness Center provided on campus to get a double-check.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not that is involved with this situation or would have an influence. I have an acute allergic reaction to tree nuts.

This is Dr. Shah and am reviewing your question now.
I will respond to your question or request additional information shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No problem. Thank you.

How old are you?

Any upper abdomen pain, bloating, acid reflux?

Any fever, diarrhea?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am 19 years old, there has been no upper abdomen pain, definitely bloating and no acid reflux. There has been diarrhea in both stool movements.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not believe I have a fever but cannot be 100% certain as I’m sure my thermometer is on it’s way out. I recorded a temperature of 95.1

Thanks for the information.

You just started with these symptoms. The way you are presenting, I am suspecting a viral infection. You might develop other symptoms in a day or two. Most people recover from it without any complication. Just take rest, keep yourself hydrated. Yoiu can also take OTC pepto-bismol to ease your symptoms.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Awesome. Thank you!

You are welcome!
Thanks for visiting justanswer.