Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Pressure in different pages of head? On top with as cold

Pressure in different pages of head? On top with as cold sensation mainly but sometimes I feel it at the back of my head. What could be causing this

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

The most common cause of your symptoms is muscle spasm/tension. The cold sensation can also be caused by being slightly dehydrated. May I suggest two things to help you. First increase your water intake to at least 64 ounces daily. Second take over the counter Advil or Aleve for 2-3 days to relieve any muscle spasm. If this doesn't resolve, please schedule an appointment with your doctor for evaluation of your electrolytes and muscle spasm or go to an Urgent Care Center for evaluation.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I also had sinusitis a couple weeks ago and fluid on my left ear that caused ringing. Could this be related ?

Yes a recent sinus infection may be contributing to your symptoms. Try the Advil/Aleve and increase your fluids. If not resolved in a few days, please see you doctor.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you

You are welcome.