Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

This is my first time using this do i just describe my

this is my first time using this do i just describe my symptoms now or?
JA: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: i had a spot appear within the past few days on the bottom of my testicles , i haven't been sexually active within the past 2 months at least. But there is a small spot that is somewhat painful but non pustual so im not sure if i maybe just knicked it from shaving or not
JA: Have you seen a dermatologist about the spot?
Customer: not yet im currently at college and i just noticed thespot earlier tonight
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: not that im aware of

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok thank you

I'm sorry you have a lesion on your scrotum. If this is a "nick" from shaving, apply an over the counter antibiotic cream such as Bacitracin twice daily. This could also be a fungal infection which would require two medications, Tinactin and 1% Hydrocortisone cream, both over the counter and applied twice daily for 7-10 days.

If you can, please attach a picture of the area which would be helpful to determine what is causing your problem.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
that helps a lot

Thank you for the picture. Unfortunately, this may be a wart. It is not a fungal infection, Fordyce spot nor does it appear to be from shaving. May I suggest you schedule an appointment with a Urologist or a Dermatologist for evaluation. If a wart, it can be treated and resolved.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok thank you i will contact the on campus doctor and set up an appointment

You are welcome.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i can't right now as im in class but thank you i appreciate your help

You can ignore the auto request for Premium Service.