Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Although the fire burned too "-hot" to find even glass from

Customer Question

Although the fire burned too "white-hot" to find even glass from 3 explosions 15 units of neighbors and I heard, from discussions after the fire that destroyed our apts, we all knew drugs were involved, as dealers lived in the apt. that started the fire. In cleaning up my apt., it was reported that Asbestos was present, and I lost all I had, in the apt. I had 2 serious bleeds that kept me 3 weeks in the hospital. Drs. said it was an "Ibuprofen Ulcer". I suffered in lung function and had multiple infections (I believe it was because the management refused to move me away from the building, which also had black, slimy, mold present. That was 3/30/2013. The doctors didn't strengthen my iron stores by keeping up Procrit therapy and I soon developed lung/throat infections. I walked daily, many miles per week, exercised and sang 4 hours in 2-3 choirs also. In mid-late 2014, after trying to find a doctor to help my increasing lung, throat infections and bronchospasms, I was sent to a cardiologist who lied to me. He told me that opening my chest to put a stent in was preventative because it appeared my aorta was narrowing, but, " if I had the operation at this age, 62, I would heal better. I told him my blood was still not stablized and, since my
JA: When did you start using ibuprofen? How severe were any side effects?
Customer: Allergic reaction was too high, I couldn't take blood transfusions or consider implants, for that matter. He DIDN'T disagree, but, instead, wrote in his final report, that I had severe Aortic Stenosis! I fired him for the lies he told me.
JA: Have you used anything besides ibuprofen for this?
Customer: I hardly ever used Ibuprofen. Only in a time period from about 1998-2001 off and on, and 2004-5, after being injured.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: The bleeding happened almost immediately following the fire in April, 2013. Then in June, 2013, a one week hospitalization and cecal repair, in July, 2013, about 3 weeks later another severe bleed, down to 3-4 hemoglobin with almost no iron stores or hematocrit. That one they stopped, I believe, with meds.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
There was Anemia in April, 2013. Then, in June, 2013, a week hospital stay, for the Cecal Ibuprofen ulcer (to close it) , with Procrit and Iron I.V. therapy. Then, 3 weeks later, another 2 week hospital stay for another bleed that I believe was resolved without any procedure, but my blood count was around 4 again, so more Procrit and IV therapy. After that I was told by the doctors that if I stayed in the area, I would die, so I moved. The doctors failed to keep up my Procrit therapy or my IV , Vit. D and Calcium replacement, so, I got weaker from my bones out through my blood and organs.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Most doctors tried to force blood transfusions..very religiously discriminatory. I had the same problem where I moved. Drs. told me if I had a blood transfusion I would die because my body rejects organs...so how do I get a TAVR and live? My question to them, and, you.
Expert:  Dr.DAGO replied 9 months ago.

Hello

This is Dr. Dago. I'm board certified. I have over 10 years of experience.

I understand your concerns. I'm here to help you.

Do you have any other medical conditions?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You are board certified in which school of medicine?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not want to phone. This way I can review your comments after, to try to see how it all fits.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was exposed to pcp and cocaine in the well water at the un-permitted home I lived in. Also to heavy metal and septic/ varied mold contaminants. The County contacted & red-tagged the landlady/owner of my home, in Nov., 2018, and, told me to immediately get out of the home, for safety's sake. She has since leveled the home and not complied with the County in allowing in
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
inspection or further testing of the unit.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can any of those exposures cause inflammation of the heart and lungs?