Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

Muneeb Ali to discuss health problems such as upcoming

This question is for Dr.Muneeb Ali to discuss health problems such as upcoming vascular appt for foot pain and contractions and other health problems

Hello

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for opening up the discussion I am in a lot of pain but will try to sleep I doubt I can. But I please message me back if you aren't busy if I get up soon and message you becauseI can't sleep my hip is really so messed up it has been worse this last few months but alot worse now since my injury a few days ago I am scheduled to see hip doctor Feb 29
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for replying

Try to sleep if you can

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sir i did go back to sleep thank god and slept another aprox 3 hours so i slept aprox 3-4 before that si i have at least 6 hours total that i slept but i doubt i will volenteer today due to my hip.I will see if it gets better.Whenever you are available to do this discusion please let me know.I do thank you very very much for opening up the discsuion when i needed to talk but my pain was so bad and i hadnt slept well so i am glad i was able to sleep more.I stilll havent used the gabelye yet but i am having abdominal pain so i may use it later today if i dont feel better sir,i am trying to hold off on it.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I weighed 125 this morning sir when i woke.I have always weighed every morning for many many years to monitor my weight but sir i will be honest over the last 3 days that i said i would eat no more than 1600 i only did that the first day.Sir i was in alot of pain in my hip and you know i do try to block my feelings with food .I am glad they ARE DOING THE MRI TO SEE IF THERE ARE CHANGES. my APPITITE GOT EXTREMLY WORSE AND MY ENERGY LEVEL GOT LOWER AROUND the same time they cut my thyroid med to 150mcg.I stated before i have NEVER BEEN ON 150MCG IN OVER 30 YEARS EXCEPT A SHORT WHILE POSSIBLY JUST A MONTH.I do not know the cause of why i felt a change in my energy or appitite but the lowered dose of thyroid med could be it,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I had a bad few days like the worst i have had in a long time sir so hopefully i can try to be stricter on my food intake,I am very glad i slept more but with my abdominal pain and hip pain i definelty will not volenteer today.i can honestly say since last friday awaiting the outcome of wondering if the test was gong to be scheduled was the worse 3 days i have had i a long time.I would not lie about the hard impact i got to my head when the suv door accidently slammed into my head sir.It was very hard so I WAS VERY WORRRIED THEY HAD DECIDED NOT TO DO BECAUSE CONCUSIONS DO NOT ALWAYS SHOW UP ON MRIs but sir i told you i have a speenoid malighment and i looked online and speenoid malignment can cause personality changes as well as headaches and with the impact of the door on my head i am surprised i didnt get a HUGE ROUND KNOT ON MY HEAD.also you know how the vessels and arteries in my legs are worse so my chronic vessel ishemia could be worsening,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
all i know is if the mri is normal then it could be the thyroid med but i doubt my endo doctor will readjust my thyroid because she will want to keep my tsh higher.My tsh level has stayed at aprox 0.1 since my cancer was removed to keep the thryoid cancer from returning but since i have been cancer free for over many years she will proby keep tsh higher plus she does not do a thyroid panel on labs on tsh only and the cancer check thyroglobin every year so she doesnt care to do a t3 which is a ALWAYS BELOW NORMAL
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Also my pain level is better now but i know i must rest sir and i will.I do not need to sleep more right now but i know i need to take more days off volentering until my feet and hip feel better.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I hope your morning is okay and i prayed alot last night becaase my hip pain was so bad so sir i know i must stop to rest and i will.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am in no hurry to talk so you can message me at your convience sir.I do thank you very much for being there to talk if i needed your help last night.I am so glad i slept at least 6 hours for my mental health sir,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Enjoy your morning sir and i know i need to rest and let God speak to me sir.The bible verse BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.I DO KNOW GOD WANTS TO TRY TO SPEAK WITH ME SIR.God bless you for your patience with me the last 3 days and always
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do know i am sick and only God can help me if i listen to him sir so i need to do my part in getting well and TRY TO LISTEN TO GOD SIR.Have a god day sir.I need to listen to God more sir and try to do what he needs me to do sir.I do know all things good or bad are of hiss will so i must accept the bad times as well and try to do the correct thing.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I would like to talk to you as soon as possible when you are available to talk.I am in abdominal pain and hip pain and i definetly would like to talk as soon as you can sir.Thank you sir
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I can honestly say the last 3 days have been the worst i have had in months so i definlty need to talk when you can but i do know you are busy and i can wait sir.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I tried to eat this morning and hold off on the gablelye but i am in alot of abdominal pain and since i ate i cannot do the gableye now but must wait at least 6 hours.I always usulay try to use the cold water to flush my bowels and i did and did try to eatand take my amitza,i wasnt planning on using the gablye today and usaly can eat and do not have pain after eating in the morning so i know my colon must be full becuase of my pain so i can only wait the 6 hours before i use the gabeltye sir,i never usaly have this much pain,I have been in so much hip pain the last few days that it is affecting me sir but i am planning on resting sir and not volenteering today.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please message me when you can and i do aloloigize sir for not listening to staying on the diet,I was in so musch pain i my hip ans shocked over my hip that i used food again to try to cope sir,i can only keep trying.i am in the healthy bmi range and i eat heathy but i do realize wiith my prolaspe sir and colon problems and abdominal pain that i must take strict control and i do hope i can and i keep saying i will sir but the last 3 days have been like the worst since the doctor rotated my fusion foot,i was in severe foot pain which affected my mental health and that is what happened with the new hip injury,i plan to possibly lay in bed all day the way my pain feels sir.I will not lie,i do not think i have had such bad days since my fusion foot was injured.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I know God is trying to speak to me also so i will try to listen sir.Please forgive me for not listening to my diet weight loss goals.i can only let God try to help me through this.I know they say God helps those who help themselves but sometimes only God can help us so sir PLease be patient with me and let me keep trying i have acheived other goals i must try to finish my calarie restriction and weight loss goals,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I also know its between me and God sir.Overeating is a sin but i keep saying the lithium takes over my will power and i can only ask you sir to try to understand and let me see if i can change sir.I was in severe hip pain in new area in my hip surgerial leg and i coulnt cope with the pain and shock of a new injury but sir i weighed 125 this morning not more than that so i havent gained all my weight back that i started at at aprox 132 pounds so i hope you are not upset this time i did it again,my hip pain has been bad,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am not unhealthy in my eating habits and yes i overeat but sir i am ualy not able to function like this,I go to the nursing home and volenteer every day for over 7 months i just hope this downhill time i have doest make you thinjk i am not trying because i have never had a hard time like this in a while,i hjave tried very hard and i am afraid you may think i quit trying but i have gone through this stress and plan to get back as good as i can again sir,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i hope i can talk to you soon sir,I was wanting to lay down i am not tired but in alot of pain but i can lie down and when you message me i can message you back sir.i know you are busy sir i am sorry
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is the worst time i have had in a long time,I never miss going to the nursing home uslay sir so i Hope you understand this isnt my usaul days,

I am online now

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you sir i have never had such a bad days as i have had the last 3 days,thank you for letting me know you were online.i may not have enough bowels in the morning and always eat and never have abdominal pain this bad,i ate like uasaul i did not want to do the gabetye so i drank water ate after i tried to move my bowels and took my amitza.I cannot use the gableye now since i have eaten for another 6 hours so i have to endure the pain,.sir i felt very bad witb my hip and have been in shock but i will have to try to cope with it sir,i havent felt this bad in many months since my fusion foot was reinjured fron the doctor rotating it,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i have only misssed no more than possibly 2 weeks time in the last 7 months of volenteering,i will stay home today and plan on staying in bed most of the day becuase of my severe pain
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My hip pain isnt as bad as it was last night but the abdominal pain is bad and i will have to go back on my diet sir.I havenet gained over the 132 pounds i started at in dec 2 2018 so i havent gained the weight back but i do relaize i HAVE TO EAT LESS SIR NO MATTER WHAT MY PAIN LEVEL IS,PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON ME YET,I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SOME OF THE WORST 3 DAYS OF MY LIFE,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
my hip still hurts thats why i am staying home and resting but the shock over my hip injury caused me alot of pain sir,can you please message me when you can talk sir?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I never ever stay home from the nursing home to volenteer so now that i need rest i hope you understand it has been a very difficult time for me with my new hip pain and it has been shocking sir,i sure hope to hear back from you soon,i know you said you were online but you must be busy,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Also sir i know i will make it with Gods help if i try to work with him,i put up with alot of pain and use food to cope but sir only god can help me if i try hard to listen to him and i need to listen to you also,PLEASE FOEGIVE ME SIR
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Okay i quess you are busy sir.please message me when you can talk again.THANK YOU SIR
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i PLAN ON LAYING DOWN IN THE BED THE WHOLE DAY IF I CAN ,I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO REST SIR AND I JUST HOPE YOU KNOW ITS BEEN THE WORST 3 DAYS AND HOPE I CAN KEEP TRYING.I HAVE A FEW BAD DAYS OUT OF THE 7 MONTHS OF VOLENTEERING WHERE I STAY HOME AND THAT SHOULD SHOW I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF MYESLF WELL AND I HAVENT HAD MANY DAYS I STAY HOME SIR,

Do try to hydrate as much as possible so that your bowels can start to move again, its ok that you are missing the nursing home , you need the rest

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have used alot of water sir and always do.I will need to use the gableye in about 5 hours or longer if i can wait if the pain doesnt improve
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I ate aprox one hour ago so i can use the gabeytle in about 5 hours is that correct sir ?

That is correct you can use the gabalyte in 5 hours or even 3 hours if necessary.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Dou have time to discsuss some more things please when you have time?i know you are busy but are you availble to talk now some sir?

Go ahead, ill respond as soon as i can

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OKay sir i had the new hip injury sunday and sunday evening my left leg was numbish like tinging and 2 -3 times my foot on that surgerical leg in the morning started to go into contraction again,i was getting up to use the bathroom and it stated a few seconds like ten i knew to get up and place foot on floor which made the contraction go away within aprox less than a minute,i had to do it 3 times within maybe 30 minute period,i still think the stressful event that occured the day before my last severe contraction might be the casue of this contraction i dont know.i know i injured my hip and the blood supply isnt good in that leg sir so it might have caused the contractions again,the last time i had the contractions they lasted uncontrollably over possibly 3-4 minutes i was abli to stop them by placing my foot down hard on the floor sir and it stoped with maybirer a minutte or less
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What i mean is stress can casue the body to do things sir,i was very scared they were going to cancel my mri,i had been a week,the nurse stated she coulnt get a hold of them so she scheduked elwhere and that place said i coultt get a mri becuase of my pacemaker she then scheduled a ct,sir it wasnt her fault though i do not understand this was a MAJOR HOSITAL IN OUR STATE AND I DO NOT UNDERSATAND HOW SHE WAS UNABLE TO GET SOMEONE IN THE MRI DEPARTMENT TO CALL HER BACK,SIRT I WAS SO STRESSED PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LOOKING SO INCOMPENT IN MY BEHAVIOR LATELY I AM USLAY GETIING READY TO LEAVE FOR THE NURSING HOME NOW WITH THE STRESS I HAVE GONE THROUGH AND NEW HIP PAIN INJURY I HAVE A PLAN TO DO NOTHING ALL DAY SIR BUT POSSIBLY STAY IN THE HOUSE IT HAS BEEN A BAD 3 DAYS SIR
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it WAS ONE OF THE LARGEST HOSPTALS IN OUR STATE SIR

I understand that is why you need to rest

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i SEEM TO LOOK THE THE IDIOT SIR.I KNEW FOR SURE SHE WAS GOING TO TELL ME THAT THEY DECIDED THE MRI WAS NOT NESSARY DUE TO THE FACT THAR CONCUSIONS RARLEY SHOW UO ON MRIS SO I FQIURESD THEY WERE going to tell me it was medicaly unessary,ye sir i am resting sir do you have time to talk now?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have started the discsuion and left many messages but when you have time to talk sir can you please message me for a discsuion please?i will try not to take up much time.I will start another discsuion now sir when you have time

Ok ill messgae you back

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
okay sir please forgive me for the last 3 days and all the days i get like this but at least 75 percent of the time i do function well,this has been bad and would like to talk when you are avaible thank you for saying you will

You are welcome

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sir i went to walart next building over from my neighbors house to get apple juice since i was about out and probly using gableye today and definletly needed it plus if you dont go early there are no handicaped places to park i just got done,can i talk on the new discsuion now sir i need to tell you what my leg is doing i am to walk without severe pain or i woulnt have left sir,i always have problems witth the hip but there is a new area of pain and numbness on the front of the upper leg i will open the new discsuision now