the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I have been given fusidic acid for my conjuctivitis twice a

I have been given fusidic acid for my conjuctivitis twice a day, can I also use Voltarol Opthra eyedrops in between?

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

yes you can

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thank you very much x
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
insread of Volterol can I suppliment with Tobradex?

that would be two antibiotics