Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

My father just got back from emerg. You helped me a few

Customer Question

Hello, my father just got back from emerg. You helped me a few hours ago. Recap: He has been having chest tightness/discomfort for a few days with heartburn. Ekg and cardiac enzyme blood work came back good. Is this a good indicator no heart attack has happened or is going to happen? Blood work was done twice
Category: Medical
Expert:  Sumanth Amperayani replied 9 months ago.
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Hello... I understand your concern.
This means that it's not cardiac related.
If the electrocardiogram and cardiac enzymes have turned out to be normal twice, then you did not worry about any past or present heart attack.It does not mean that it is going to happen.The symptoms might have been because of gastroesophageal Reflux or anxiety or stress."If you need more help, please reply to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, your 5-star rating (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort) at this time is greatly appreciated".
Expert:  Sumanth Amperayani replied 8 months ago.

Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please?

If I have attended your query to your satisfaction please do remember to rate our interaction with a 5 star rating so that I can get my professional credit.

This is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and effort.

Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani