Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

IMPRESSION: 1CM in maximum diameter right upper lobe nodule

IMPRESSION: 1CM in maximum diameter right upper lobe nodule is slightly irregular margins demonstrates equivocal FDGaccumulation. This is however a new lesion not present in 2017 and there is an ipsilateral hypermetabolic right hilar lymph node. Because of this, the right upper lobe nodule is still felt to be at least moderate suspicion. Correlation with a CT-guided biopsy of the right upper lobe nodule would be recommended for further evaluation. If patient is reluctant to have biopsy, short term progress chest CT in 3 months could be considered alternatively. No other significant abnormality.
Thank you for requesting me here.
I am currently reviewing your question and I will get back to you shortly.Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
I am happy to hear that the surgeon also wanted to just follow up after 3 months like what I have suggested.But because of the equivocal response in the pet scan he is being appropriately cautious in giving you an option of CT guided biopsy please.It is as simple as that.But if it were me I would prefer to wait because a CT guided biopsy is an invasion procedure.I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok. Phone call not necessary unless you feel otherwise.
Hello, the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I would be glad to continue here please.
Thank you for the professional credit and if you don't mind can you rate our interaction, a positive rating, in the other question also so that I can get my professional credit.Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If you have anything to add then please call.
Nothing to add as I have already discussed with you regarding this.Please ignore the phone call request as it is an automated system generated response and not initiated by me.Have a good day!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanx Doc. Your words very comforting and informative.
Happy to help!