Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Can you read this please?

Can you read this please?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Here

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

This shows your heart rate which is 50 and pattern. I do not see anything concerning in it.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
what would it have to show to be concerning

If at rest the rate is too low like below 40 or above 100 or changes in the pattern like too much spikes or too flat then it can be concerning.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.