Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

Was jacked off by another man as he was doing the same to

Customer Question

Was jacked off by another man as he was doing the same to himself I have dry skin under my penis under 24 hours later do I have a std or sti?
JA: How long have you had the STI? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I washed my penis when I got home
JA: Have you seen a doctor about the STI?
Customer: Do I have anything
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No other than type 2 diabetic
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your dry skin. Actually you DONT have to be worried about an STD at all in this situation, simply because STDs are NOT transmitted by simple manual stimulation of the penis. Hand jobs do NOT transmit any STD, they are NOT known to transmit gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV or herpes for that matter in patients.

Secondly, STDs do NOT cause symptoms to develop within 24 hours of exposure. The earliest STDs would cause symptoms after exposure is 3-4 days, this is because any organism which you would acquire from a sexual encounter would take time to grow and infect your body before it starts to cause symptoms and in fact, in case of HIV, symptoms would only appear 2-6 weeks after exposure.

But the fact is that this encounter holds ABSOLUTELY ZERO risk for you in terms of getting any STD at all. in fact you DONT need to get tested for an STD either. You are perfectly safe here. The dry skin can be a consequence of an allergic reaction to some product that the other person used on his hands or even due to the friction causing the rubbing motion. Simply applying OTC hydrocortisone on the area or even vaseline and using OTC antihistamines like Zyrtec would be able to solve the problem.

Do you have any more questions?

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!. You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/