Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am experiencing high hypertension every morning for past 2

I am experiencing high hypertension every morning for past 2 months. What should I do ?
JA: How long have you had hypertension? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: Over a month. I have not taken meds for it
JA: Have you seen a doctor about hypertension?
Customer: No. Only lack of sleep and he prescribed sleep meds but they don’t work because of my hypertension
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

If your bp is consistently elevated for a month then you need medicine for it. You need to monitor twice a day and make a chart of the bp readings for a week and then see a doctor for prescription of anrihypertensive medicines so that it can be controlled and to avoid complications. Exercise regularly and cut down on salt intake.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!