Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am in a bowel prep for colonoscopy scheduled tomorrow at…

Customer Question
I am in a...

I am in a bowel prep for colonoscopy scheduled tomorrow at 8am. Doctor told

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been using any medication since the colonoscopy? How severe are any complications?

Doctor told me I have to start the prep at 12pm today and go on a clear liquid diet. Problem is I'm already starving right now and if I stay in fast till tomorrow morning I'm not gonna be ok

Doctor's Assistant: What did you discuss at your last visit to the doctor?

Eberything about how the procedure must be prepared but I forgot to ask this important question

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing

Submitted: 14 days ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2018
Doctor: Dr. Hasan, Doctor replied 14 days ago
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

What are you having in clear liquids?

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Water broth etc. But I m starving and need to eat
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
No stop consultation right now

Is everything ok?