Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have globus pharyngeal discomfort and took 1 keflext

Customer Question
tablet (500mg) to relieve that...
I have globus pharyngeal discomfort and took 1 keflext tablet (500mg) to relieve that today as prescribed by my doctor. But I am no longer sure I should have taken it. Am I at risk of anything of concern by taking it?
Submitted: 9 days ago.Category: Medical
7/11/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 9 days ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

There is no significant concern of taking Keflex.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
I see. My situation is that I have been having some throat pain. I did a gastroscopy recently which found everything was normal but I still feel weird throat sensation. Do you have any idea why that might be?

This is likely to be due to anxiety.

I can assure you, there is nothing worrisome.

It is privilege assisting you.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5-star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.