Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My son fell out of bed this morning and hit his head. He is…

My son fell out...

My son fell out of bed this morning and hit his head. He is co.plaining of a headache and has recently vomited. Should we take him to the emergency room? Our only concern is we are from British Columbia and are visiting Ontario.

Doctor's Assistant: How long has your son had the headache? Has he used any medication for it?

Started shortly after. He did not want medicine so I didn't push it

Doctor's Assistant: Has he seen a doctor about the headache?

He has not

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in his medical history you think the doctor should know?

He has 22q deletion syndrome. Unrelated I am sure

Answered in 1 minute by:
6/30/2018
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How old is he?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
6
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't want to switch to phone call. Just wondering.if we should go to emerg

Yes, I would take him in.

He could have a concussion

He needs evaluated

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor