Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is it normal to have a small bump on my urerthral opening? I…

Is it normal to...

Is it normal to have a small bump on my urerthral opening?

Doctor's Assistant: How old are you? What symptoms are you having?

I am 19, absouletly not symptoms

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?

I've never had one actually

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how long before i know?
6/29/2018
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for waiting. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Yes it is likely to be a normal bump. Sometime it can be due to a cyst formed secondary to blockage of duct of mucus glands. Other than this there is no possibility. If it's a cyst, still there is nothing required. If you are worried about anything serious like cancer or STD, I would like to reassure you that it's out of question at your age and at the location which you have mentioned. I wish you good luck for a good health. My goal is to provide you with excellent service but if you have received anything less than that, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
wow thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i was hoping it was nothing to worry about

You are most welcome. I reassure you that there is nothing to worry at all. Regards