Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I don’t know if I should go to the emergency or not

....
I don’t know if I should go to the emergency or not .
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/26/2018
brockluofm

Hi, thanks for writing. My name is***** symptoms are you having?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I had one away Easter recovering from a sinus infection. It was going away, but where I went was very cold. When I came back to my hotel my fingertips were blue. After warming up after a day or so they had returned back to normal. After coming home I noticed my size infection was coming back but a little more worse. I have sensual and for from us ha I had one away Easter recovering from a sinus infection. It was going away, but where I went was very cold. When I came back to my hotel my fingertips were blue. After warming up after a day or so they had returned back to normal. After coming home I noticed my size infection was coming back but a little worse. I have central and pjeropheral vestibularpathy. At the end of April I had gotten a massive vertigo attack thousand times worse and vertigo. After that I was unable to move or walk had to be fed food. Since then I’m able to walk but with assistance only am I rig at the end of April I had gotten a massive vertigo attack thousand times worse and vertigo. After that I was unable to move or walk had to be fed food. Since then I’m able to walk with assistance only And my left arm I can only lift halfway. My vision was going in and out which is slowly returning and I’m beginning to be able to move my head again. I have shortness of breath at times and I have a lot of pain as I feel my nerves are trying to reel weeken and my left arm I can only lift halfway. My vision was going in and out which is slowly returning and I’m beginning to be able to move my head again. I have shortness of breath at times and I have a lot of pain as I feel my nerves are trying to reawaken. I went to try to get to zithromax, But I am allergic to see change the medication ingredients. I’m allergic to many medications. I wanted to go to the emergency room because in my head and the dizziness I cannot leave back in due to my arm it cannot be moved either. I really don’t know what to do right now and I need some expert h but I am allergic to see change the medication ingredients. I’m allergic to many medications. I wanted to go to the emergency room because of my head and the dizziness I cannot leave back in due to my arm it cannot be moved either. I really don’t know what to do right now and I need some expert advic ! I do see some improvements but at the same time I am in a lot of pain and like I said I have shortness of breath and difficulty with head movements which sometimes I shake uncontrollably it’s as if my buyer is trying to get back into forma I do see some improvements but at the same time I am in a lot of pain and like I said I have shortness of breath and difficulty with head movements which sometimes I shake uncontrollably it’s as if my buyer is trying to get back into plac.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have central and pheropheral vestibularpathy ^****

Hi, I have asked your question to be sent the the category 'health' so I will not be replying again. While I am in the mental health field, it sounds like your symptoms warrant medical assessment and I do encourage you to go to the emergency room for prompt evaluation.

-Leah

Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hello...I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani with 13 years of experience in health care at a tertiary care hospital. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have just now come online and will be happy to help you now. I am currently reviewing your question and will be back in a moment.

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Hi... I have read through the description which you have provided but I think by mistake you have typed it double the times.
From what I see I feel that you will require immediate medical attention and emergency medical care.
From what you say I feel that your Vertigo is increasing and you also do have tremors and have shortness of breath also.But at the same time I am sorry to say that all these symptoms cannot be put together into 1 clinical diagnosis which will fit into a physical problem.I am sorry to say that you may be having a health related anxiety and their skin as well fit into panic disorder.But at the same time as a professional I would recommend you to get yourself physically examined and get your vitals checked in an emergency room immediately and once they rule out that you are hemodynamically stable, I suggest that you will require a psychological evaluation too please." I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hey ! Thank you so very much for your help. I greatly appreciate it ! If I have any further question or concerns I’ll be sure to contact you !

Hi..I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD