Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

This is why I was injured and there was a mousy blood on the…

This is why I was...
This is why I was injured and there was a mousy blood on the superficial wound that transmits viruses of this kind
6/25/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, I have received this question, I am typing now, I will follow up asap.

Please see, this type of incident is unlikely to have transmitted hiv or hep c etc to your body

So you are once again fully safe

As usual I am not bringing hep b in to our discussion since you are already having robust immunity against hep b virus

So the discussion is restricted to hiv and hep c – and once again you are unlikely to have contracted hiv or hep c etc during the above type of incident

These types of viruses die very rapidly once they are out side the human body

So you are unlikely to contract these viruses from environmental surfaces etc

So even if you had a superficial wound still it is unlikely you have contracted hiv or hep c during this type of incident

Once again I can very confidently reassure you, please see there is absolutely no possibility of having contracted hiv or hep c etc during the above type of incidents, since these viruses become inactive and non-infective very quickly once they are outside the human body and come in to contact with environmental surfaces so there is absolutely no risk of having contracted hiv or hep c etc during the above mentioned incident and you are fully safe, so please not to be scared.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks very so much dr

You are very welcome!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A final question is whether nervousness, emotions or anger is not affected by the electrification of the heart the heart and how I know that I am a healthy person

No, nervousness or emotions or anger or anxiety etc do not affect the electrical properties of the heart muscle, these are normal emotional reactions and we all experience some amount of such emotional issues but these do not cause any electrical abnormalities in the heart. You are having a very healthy and very strong heart and this is clearly evident because so far your all ecg tests, echo, and heart enzyme tests, blood tests etc all have come normal - and this indicates you are definitely a very healthy person and you are not at all having any heart problems.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks so much . I always feel tired and short of breath now less effort

You are very welcome! These are not related to your heart, your heart is very healthy and very strong, so absolutely nothing to worry.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Al-Masri Abdul Rahim Mohammed Najm, a former Zamalek player, died of emotion during his country's match against Saudi Arabia on Monday.The Zamalek star analyzed the match on Egyptian state television, where he suffered a heart attack while in the studio. The medical team failed to help him to die in the spot.A number of the Nile TV sports team put the Egyptian television on television that Abdel Rahim was active after the team's match and was influenced by the defeat of the team. He fell to the ground with a health crisis that led to his death.According to Ahmed Saleh, the former Zamalek player, there were attempts to rescue Abdul Rahim Mohammed and transfer him to the palace hospital near the Egyptian television, but it did not work.

It is possible he was already having some preexisting heart condition that caused the heart attack, rather than just the emotional issue.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The report says emotion during a football match means being sick previously
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why I feel tiredness and tiredness. And shortness of breath

We do not have full medical history of this individual, so we cannot comment without all the details. Tiredness & shortness of breath can occur due to anemia, thyroid issues, electrolyte disturbances, chronic infections etc etc, and there are various other causes too for tiredness & shortness of breath, I guess all these above have already been ruled out in your case so it appears your tiredness and shortness of breath appears health anxiety related but it is certainly not coming from your heart. Heart or lung diseases too can cause tiredness and shortness of breath etc but you are not having any heart or lung diseases, so no need to constantly keep worrying about non-existent heart diseases.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks you her I am send new question now

You are very welcome! Yes I am here now, you may please send the new question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This planning was done for two days only Doctor in another hospital said to me there are some problems that terrified me but the problem is simple do not think there is a line I do not know what to mean Is the lines of the last line start or text I want to see the layout good and thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am trying to open a new question now I have a problem I do not know through the bank so I sent you the question here and time to ask the question a full day because of the address of the bank��
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
See I don’t know

No problem with this ecg, this is a fully normal ecg. Your heart is very healthy and very strong so absolutely no reasons to worry.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But yesterday was suspended from Dr. Nakhil problem in the lines do not know what it means
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I suffer from shortness of breath after it is done

No problem at all, this is a fully normal ecg.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I suffer from shortness of breath after it is done،

Your symptoms are not at all coming from the heart.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is my wife's report. Is there a perfect layout or no why V6 .v5.v4 differs from me in my layout
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean this my sister ��

This ecg is also normal. Normal ecg of different people may appear bit different from one another so that can explain why your ecg and this ecg look bit different and at v4, v5, v6 etc but the important point is both this ecg and your ecgs are all normal, so absolutely nothing to worry.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Currently of how many weeks I feel the heart beat above 100 when I feel sleep and when you wake up and then shortness of breath

Your ecgs all have come fully normal and your heart rate is fully normal too, so your symptoms such as shortness of breath etc have nothing to do with your heart.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I feel the acceleration of the heartbeat

It is just anxiety related and has nothing to do with your heart.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Feeling the acceleration of the heart I do not know why

I have already posted my reply under another question-thread.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Feeling of electricity sitting time in the abdomen

I have answered this question under another question-thread of you.