Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

When I opened this cover, the cover in the plane hit me and…

When I opened this cover...
When I opened this cover, the cover in the plane hit me and made me dizzy. Is it dangerous and what are the important symptoms that occur? thank you. I am worried. 6 hours ago
6/24/2018
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Dear customer,
Thank you for the question.This is a mild head trauma. It will not cause any severe injury. Warning symptoms are loss of consciousness that will occur immediately, or vomiting or severe headache. Since you do not have these symptoms you can relax and not worry regarding this.Take care.
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks so much dr
Dear customer,
You are very welcome!
Thank you so much!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A general question is whether the heart is more dangerous to the heart or the slower the more dangerous the heart in general or fast the
Dear customer,
Thank you for replying.Both abnormally and irregularly slow and very fast heart rates are dangerous. Normally someone's heart rate can be slightly slow or fast but regular and this is not dangerous.Take care.Take care.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does continuous exercise work as a heartbeat when resting. I mean slow down and what is important is this slowing down of the heart. How many heart beats
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is it possible to measure the heart rate of the home to see if it is regular heart
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Without a complaint, the enzyme fABp or tropin if the test normail is sufficient for heart health and does not require eCG in my case and doubts because I think ECG work
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yesterday I clashed with my brother with a tired voice, very angry and burning in the blood and breathing. Do I need ECG? If an accident occurs, the person will immediately or in the future. These incidents are emotions, tension and nervousness.