Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is it possible to know the regularity of the heart rate

without ECG work by how...
Is it possible to know the regularity of the heart rate without ECG work by how well I worked? Planning 9/6/2018 This before traveling and when traveling in the use of this game during rest I feel heart rate 46 to 80 I do not know this cause of the game maybe before 50-100 Note the use of the medicine inderal 10 twice Per day. Do I need to re-plan because of the game note this last layout before the trip
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Next
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/24/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, I have received this question, I am typing now, I will follow up asap.

Please see, first of all your fear for any heart issues including heart rate abnormalities etc is totally unfounded

Your heart is very healthy and very strong

You are not at all having any heart issues

The game you have mentioned above is not going to cause any kind of heart damage

During games, whether physical sports or games in the ground outside, or indoor internet games such as the ones you have mentioned above all can cause some fluctuation in the heart rate but it is normal

Such heart fluctuations or rise on heart rate are not considered as abnormal

This is not indicative of any cardiac arrhythmias or heart attack or any other kinds of heart problems

Anyone who plays such games is going to have some heart rate changes

Heart rate changes occur due to excitement, tension, anxiety or emotional reactions etc

These are just normal reactions and how our body naturally reacts when we are excited or emotional etc

And such normal reactions of our body such as change in heart rate etc should not be misunderstood with any disease processes

I checked the above ecg and your heart rate is perfectly normal and also there are no signs of any heart attack etc

Inderal you can continue as before unless you get symptoms such as dizziness etc

And you do not need any new ecg now since there is no suspicion for any heart diseases in you

Once again I can very confidently reassure you, your heart rate fluctuation or rise is within normal limit and is of no concern and such fluctuations or increase in heart rate is normal and occurs with other normal people too during actively engaged with the type of game you have mentioned above, you do not need any ecg or any other heart tests now such as heart enzymes or any other heart rests since your heart is very healthy and very strong, so please not to be scared.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean this game does not change or work heart rate to slow down

No, this game should not cause slowing down of heart rate.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks so much dr

You are very welcome!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A general question is whether the heart is more dangerous to the heart or the slower the more dangerous the heart in general or fast the

Heart rate fluctuations such as bit slower or bit faster heart rates are very common in normal individuals and juts represent normal variations - so such minor heart rate fluctuations either slow or fast heart rate do not represent any heart diseases, so absolutely nothing to worry.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Without a complaint, the enzyme fABp or tropin if the test normail is sufficient for heart health and does not require eCG in my case and doubts because I think ECG work
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This may scare you and increase your heart rate. But electrical currents of the heart are usually not affected. Avoid it, if these rides scare you.

Your heart enzyme tests for fabp and troponin are negative. Yes since you are not having heart attack symptoms so there is no need for ecg test now especially also considering your heart enzyme test also has come normal. The game you have mentioned above is unlikely to cause heart arrhythmias or heart attack etc, so absolutely nothing to worry.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yesterday I clashed with my brother with a tired voice, very angry and burning in the blood and breathing. Do I need ECG? If an accident occurs, the person will immediately or in the future. These incidents are emotions, tension and nervousness.

No, ecg is not at all needed, if any heart complications occur then symptoms should occur immediately, these kinds of emotional issues or tensions or nervousness etc do not affect the heart, so absolutely nothing to worry.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Now send new question

I have already posted my answer under the new question.