Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I have pain in my right upper arm. Feels like the bicep
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Post-Doctoral Degree
I have pain in my right upper arm. Feels like the bicep muscle is being stabbed. It affects me at work because I work at a computer. I can't reach behind myself. I fell about two years ago and severel… read more
I have a almost continuous throbbing in my upper right arm.
Daniel Sheibley, MD
Daniel Sheibley, MD, Radiologist
I have a almost continuous throbbing in my upper right arm. It is just below the bicep and while not painful it is uncomfortable. I have had the symtom for 22 hours, should I be concerned? Kind regard… read more
I have a lump on my inner upper arm along my bicep muscle. I
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Hello. I have a lump on my inner upper arm along my bicep muscle. I thought maybe it was a torn muscle, but it's now bigger and bruised. Wondering if it might be something other than muscle.? … read more
My arm hurts around the front of the upper bicep and hurts
Ken
Ken, Post-Doctoral Degree
My arm hurts around the front of the upper bicep and hurts to raise arm above my head what would it be? Its not the shoulder and I can lift things fine just moving it certain ways hurts bad and raisin… read more
Just come off Lanzeprazole after taking for 12 years,
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Just come off Lanzeprazole after taking for 12 years, developed severe pain in upper arms. Now pain free but am wary of taking another PPI can you recommend one that has a low side effect.… read more
I have been having periodic strange sensation in my upper
Dr  S.A.Alam
Dr S.A.Alam, Consultant, Medicine/Cardiology
I have been having periodic strange sensation in my upper arms--it comes and goes--it appears to be behind the biceps area-- i feel weak and then it passes--what is this… read more
My right arm upper arm - near shoulder/bicep has been
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Neurologist/Staff Clinician
My right arm upper arm - near shoulder/bicep has been twitching now for 3 days - what might cause this?… read more
I have just been diagnosed with foot drop (R) and I've also
Dr. Lori
Dr. Lori, Admitting MD, Palliative Care Consultant
I have just been diagnosed with foot drop (R) and I've also been having pain in the (L) upper arm in the bicep region (like a toothache) and also in the same shoulder...I'm getting pretty nervous read… read more
I have no additional questions ... you confirmed what I
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I have no additional questions ... you confirmed what I thought about my upper left arm pain. I just can't figure out how I injured myself. I don't remember overextending the arm or lifting anything h… read more
I have a large round lump on my left bicep I thought it was
Coachrobmd
Coachrobmd, Physician Examiner
I have a large round lump on my left bicep I thought it was muscle but it is separate from the actual bicep muscle no pain or anything just want to know if it is normal or not thanks… read more
I have left upper arm pain near the shoulder, especially
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Associate Professor
I have left upper arm pain near the shoulder, especially when bending it back, or placing it in a bicep flex position. Some neck pain on the left side too. Also, I have some muscle twitching going on … read more
I'm experiencing wariness in my right leg when sitting. Just
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Post-Doctoral Degree
I'm experiencing wariness in my right leg when sitting. Just started a couple of days ago. What could cause that? No pain. … read more
Back in 1991 i developed a lump on my upper right arm in the
Ken
Ken, Post-Doctoral Degree
back in 1991 i developed a lump on my upper right arm in the outer bicep area.My family doctor ordered a biopsy.The surgeon whom performed the did not remove the whole tumor,when iasked him why he rep… read more
My upper arm is really sore, it has a burning sensation with
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
hey there my upper arm is really sore, it has a burning sensation with pain that radiates from that down and through my bicep muscle, into the muscles that run down my forearm and into my hand, i also… read more
I have what I thought was a wart on the upper right side of
I have what I thought was a wart on the upper right side of my foot. Raised, rough, circular and white. I am a seventy three year old Anglo Saxon female.And mildly painful. I take medication to contro… read more
I have right arm pain that originated upper inner bicep that
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Primary Care Physician
i have right arm pain that originated upper inner bicep that hurts all along inner arm from hand to the back and to front right chest. I also have noticed two sets of three small red bumps on my inner… read more
Started with severe grabbing-type pain in right shoulder
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
Started with severe grabbing-type pain in right shoulder that spread to right bicep. now have pain in left upper arm and mid to lower back. The muscles that are in pain are also very weak as well I am… read more
I have a small mole on my Pubic area near the top. I have
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I have a small mole on my Pubic area near the top . I have recently become paranoid / obsessed it could be a wary … read more