Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Day 1 fever, body aches mild, chills all day, throat swollen…

Customer Question
Day 1 fever, body...

Day 1 fever, body aches mild, chills all day, throat swollen feels weird does not hurt. 2nd day

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the swelling? Have you used any medication for it?

No just been taking tylenol. 2nd day thobing headache throat swollen just feels weird does not hurt slept all day no appetite drank lots of fluids 3rd day same as second 4th day today had headache took 2 s

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about the headache?

No 4th day had headache took 2 advill went back to sleep woke up noon today headache gone thank god throat still swollen and when i take a deep breath it reminds me of the days when we had smog alerts at school and if you were out playimg

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No well anyways does this sound like something i might need to get antibiotics for ?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
6/23/2018
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Associated phlegm at the back of the throat, stuffy nose?

Are you taking other medications?

A cough?

Constant throat irritation and clearing?

Nausea?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks