Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

THIS QUEASTION IS FOR DR.MUNEEB ALI ONLY PLEASE TO DISCUSS…

THIS QUEASTION IS FOR DR.MUNEEB...
THIS QUEASTION IS FOR DR.MUNEEB ALI ONLY PLEASE TO DISCUSS MY PROLASPE PROBLEM AND FOOT PROBLEM.AND OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS
6/23/2018
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Hello
I am online for a few mins
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THANK YOU .I AM RETAINING ALOT OF FLIUD LATELY FRIOM EATING ALOT OF TOMATP SOUP AND FLIUDS,CAN I JSUT USE 2 LITERS OF WATER WITH THE 17 CAPFULS OF MIRALX OR WOULD 3 LITERS BE BETTER.LAST TIME I ADDED 4 IITERS OF WATER AND HAD SO MUCH FLUID BIULDUP RETENTION.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I DID NOT USE ANY MIRALX SINCE JUNE 20
Limit yourself to 1 to 2 liters of water preferably pedialyte half and half plain water
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
today is the first day i feel i have excess fiuds this morning besides the day i used the miralx but i used alot water before bed to see if it hepled my bpwels to move which caused small foremed but not enough,i can buy peyltyr half next time since i cant get to store now but is it okay if i just use 2 lites of water with 17 capfiuls of miralx today.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is it more dangerous to do miralx 17 capfuls with 2 liters of wqter than the gablye 4 liters.i am just hoping that miralx in that amount isnt toxic.it isnt anymore dnagerous is it.i will next time do the pedlelye with it.i wil buy it next time at the store
It's not dangerous but I advised that to keep electrolytes up. But you can use water instead of pedialyte... Go for half and half from next time around. Don't use too much water as that can be problematic
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
okay good thank you sir.could that have been why i didnt get all the way clear the last time because i combined it with 4 liters of water?
No that is not likely to be the cause.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
okay thank you.so anykind of pediltye is okay i saw a nponflavoerd kind online advirtised.also one more question,since the ganlye works a whole lot better than the mirlax alone could it be the elctrolyes form the the gablyet that help the bowel to move out more or shpuld plain miralx and water cleanse the colon as well?thats my last question sir and i appreciate you taking time to talk
The electrolytes are in there to keep your levels within normal range, they usually don't help move the intestines better. There can be a couple of ingredients which he'll you particularly
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am confuese s about wht you just said and pleas efoergive me for asking another qustion.but you said that the electrolyes dont help the intestines move better but then you said there can be a coulp of incedeients which can help pariciuraly.are you refeirng to the elctrolyes or another ingeredient in the gablyle?please forgive me for asking >
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please forgive me for all the questions i know you are busy and need to help your mother and i do apoligize for bothering you early in the morning.i will prob;ly just use the miralx this moring with one -2 liters of water and buy the pefiltle the next time i am at the store.
Bicarbonate may help you..... Or it could be magnesium, usually they don't help with constipation however your physiology could be such that they help you specifically
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you for helping me sir,i am very gald you let me know its alright to use the 1-2 liters since i have alot of water retention from eating the tomato soup and drinkinf alot of water at bedtime,are you going to be baclk online today ,may i pease emial you later today please ?also thsnk you very much for helping me sire,you are very much appreciated,thnk you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thats what i thought that it could be the bicrbonate..is bicarbonte in pedaitltye?
Usually there isnt
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you sir..thank you for helping me sir.i will try to email you later .i hope you are online later. today.but i underestand if you are not.thank you again.

You are welcome, best of luck.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have a question of you are online now please.we were taliking about sodium bicarbonate earlier.is that the same ingredient in baking soda?
it is
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i havent used the miralx yet i woke up not too ling agoi .i coulnt sleep good due to my foot pain but i kept trying thasts why i waited to do the miralx so i could sleep some first.i just looked up baking soda online after i asked you a question and they said it was the same thing too.i think i will just stick with plain miralax and water or miralx and pedilatyle. I will let you know what i do.thank you sir.is your mom doing better sir.?i hope so.
Stick with miralax and pedialyte. She is better but still in the hospital
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sir.i know you said i should mix it with pedialye .what i meant is i would use the miralx only plain if i had to if i diditnt go to store to get the pedilyle today.i am definlty not going to use any baking soda sir.i know that would be foolish.would it be okay to use miralx only with water only like i used to with the 1-2 liters of water.last tiem i did 4 liters and that was too much water.i think thats why i wasnt clear.is it okay to just try the plain miralx first with water 1- 2 quarts to see how that works,i read onlie that its okay to use just water,and i belive my electrolyes are fine.i will definly use the pedilatlye if it doesnt work well.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i apoligize for all my questions today.i know you said earlier it was okay to use the miralx with water today until i got some pedieatyle.i have been trying to move my bowels without anything and if it doesnt get better il do the miralx.

That is a good plan.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please email me as soon s you are back online please no matter what time it is please thank you

Am online.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you for letting me know you were online.i will email you later if that okay,i had a hard time sleeping due to my foot pain,i jsut woke up not too long ago.

That is alright.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
HELLO.THANK YOU FOR EMAILING ME.I HAVE BEEN HAVING ALOT OF FOOT PAIN IN MY SURGERY FOOT FROM HURTING IT GETTING IN MY FRIENDS BROTHERIN LAWS TRUCK LAST WEEK.I HAD TOI SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FRONT TRUCK WITH NO SEATS IN THE BACK AND AS I WAS SCOOTING OVER I STRAINED MY FOOT SOMEHOW.I TOLD MY FREIND I NEED ROOM FOR MY FEET THAT I NEEDED THE PASSENGER SIDE BUT HER SISTERINLAW WANTED TO SIT THERE AND I DIDNT CAUSE ANYPROBLEMS.ANYWAY I HAD NEVER BEEN I TH TRUCK BEFORE AND DITN KNOW IT WAS THAT HARD TO GET IN AND OUT OF.I WISH THIS HADDENED OF HAPPENED .ITS BEEN A NIGHMARE,THE PAIN IS ALMOST NONSTOP AND MODERATE BUT BURNING STABBING FEELING.I WILL ASK DR TO DO ANOTHER MRI,MY FOOT HURTS BAD.I STILL WALK ON IT BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO CONTINIE STIING I NA WHEEL CHAIR ANYMORE.I CAN WASLK ON IT WITHOUT SEVERE PAIN IT MAINLY HURTS UPON SITTING AND LAYING IN BED,IT BURNS AND STINGS BAD ABOUT LEVEL 7 EVEN WITH PAIN MED.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sir i am in laot of pain right now i just woke up.i am going to try to go back to sleep but i wil try to email you this morning.please look for my email if you have time to talk please.thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please let me knpw when you have time if you will be online in the morining please.thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sir i am in severe abdominal pain again.i didnt use the miralx yet i waited to see if my bowels would move and they did but they dont move enough,i am having pain and firm small round like oval stools so i know i need to use the medicine this monring.i am going to try to sleep,its my birthday today.this has been a nighmare with the foot pan and prolaspe problem
I am online now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i apprecaite you emailing me.i am in abdomnail pain but i am going to try to go back to sleep and use the medicine in the morning ,can i pleas eemial you in the morning if i need to talk please?thank you for emailing me.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sir i cant sleep bevause of the paini will email you when i get up if i can get to sleep now.thank you.i am calling the foot doctoes office tommorow,he was out last week.this is terrible.also i will use the medicine in the morning to move my bowels if the pain contimues and i will email you nin the morning if you re online
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sir it was birthday and i spent it with my family for a few hours and went to the nursing home for a hour.i thanked gof for you today for your kindeness to me and i will email you again later,i hope you are okay and your mom is too,
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please email me when you are online again please no matter what time it is please.and i apokigize not responding sooner.

I will reply on teh other thread