Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
My friend had a PSA of 10.7. They tested his prostate and
Ross
Ross, doctor
My friend John had a PSA of 10.7. They tested his prostate and removed it. Days later they checked his PSA again and it was over 2 and then more tests and it's up to 8.7. He had a MRI and was tested t… read more
My father-in-law had his prostate removed about 18 years
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
My father-in-law had his prostate removed about 18 years ago. His PSA levels were checked just recently and they came up with a value of 2.6. He was given a hormone shot to treat possible recurrence o… read more
My husband had his prostate removed 3 years ago due to
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
My husband had his prostate removed 3 years ago due to cancer. It was removed robotically. His PSA count is now 0.30; what is he to do? … read more
My father had a blood test for his prostate as part of a
Dr. Phil, MD
My father had a blood test for his prostate as part of a physical. It showed very elevated PSA. They had him take it again and it still was just as elevated. 19 was the number. He is 66 years old. Wha… read more
Does a psa test detect other cancer besides prostate? my
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
does a psa test detect other cancer besides prostate? my husband had prostate removed 6 years ago and goes once a year for a psa test. numbers are fine. he refuses to see family doctor because he does… read more
When i checked my weight last week 130 lbs and 3 days later
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
Hello when i checked my weight last week 130 lbs and 3 days later I checked it again it 123 and I checked again today it was 118.....my changed of diet didn't changed … read more
I had my Prostate removed in June 2014 my 6 month check up
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I had my Prostate removed in June 2014 my 6 month check up has had a PSA total of 0.00 since. My last check on 9/14/2017 the PSA total was 0.01. Should I be concerned? … read more
My husband had his prostate removed robotically 3 years ago.
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, DO
My husband had his prostate removed robotically 3 years ago. However, we just found out that his PSA count is 0.30. What are we to do? … read more
My husband had his prostate removed over a yr ago---said
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
my husband had his prostate removed over a yr ago---said they got it all. it was 9's and agressive. now his psa levels are going back up------ what does this mean? can cancer come back and where????? … read more
In late 2008 I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, Gleason
T Khan
T Khan, Family Medicine Physician
In late 2008 I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, Gleason 4-4, PSA 2.3, had prostate removed in Nov 2008. PSA only went down to 1.8. Three months later PSA up to 2.4. Had c/t scans, found mets 28 tin… read more
I had my prostate removed via DaVinci 7 weeks ago. Just got
The Physician
The Physician, Emergency Room Physician
I had my prostate removed via DaVinci 7 weeks ago. Just got my first PSA test since then and it is .07 Was 1.28 before the surgery. Is this a reason to celebrate, at least temporarily?… read more
My brother had his prostate removed due to the finding of
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
My brother had his prostate removed due to the finding of cancer. He did have an elevated PSA at that time. Now 4 months later, his PSA is 144. does this mean that his cancer has metastasized? And if … read more
Doctor, I removed my prostate by laparoscopic in August
Dr. Phil, MD
Doctor, I removed my prostate by laparoscopic in August 2004. PSA 0.00 for the first three years. PSA starting in 2007, now it is at 1.04. Three weeks ago, a Prostascint results found nothing in my bo… read more
10 days ago my husband had cryosurgery on his prostate.
howard lewis
howard lewis, staff physician
10 days ago my husband had cryosurgery on his prostate. Three days later his Dr said that he had an unusual amount of swelling of his testicles and also bruising. What can he do to take the swelling d… read more
I have had prostate cancer and the prostate gland was
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
I have had prostate cancer and the prostate gland was removed and my Psa is .05. I find now that my Hormones is low and was wondering if it would be safe to take male hormones and that I would feel be… read more
About five years ago I had prostate surgery for cancer on
Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Senior Registrar Dept of Urology
About five years ago I had prostate surgery for cancer on which my prostate was removed, and since, my psa has fluctuated from a non-reading to 0.01 to non-reading, to 0.01, etc. Today after six more … read more
A doctor has said my husband's urine count is high = 68. is
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD, Consultant Gynecologist
a doctor has said my husband's urine count is high = 68 . is this a PSA count? He went to have his prostate checked. All the blood tests were fine. But now he has to go for a prostate biopsy. I though… read more
Had prostate divinci surgery in November, First PSA 6 weeks
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Medical Physician and Surgeon
had prostate divinci surgery in November, First PSA 6 weeks after surgery was 1.1. second PSA 3 weeks later was 1.7. surgeon said that prostate was intact and all tissue confine to prostate. Lab repor… read more