Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I have had deep aches and terrible pain all in mid back,
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
I have had deep aches and terrible pain all in mid back, neck, shoulders, and terrible aches in back of head to base of neck it turns into migraines. It is so debilitating. … read more
I have had stiffness and aches in my neck, and upper
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Post-Doctoral Degree
I have had stiffness and aches in my neck, and upper back/shoulders for several months now. This results in occasional numbness and mild pins and needles in my forearms and hands. The aches/stiffness … read more
Numbing/painful/semiparalytic right upper neck, back and
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
numbing/painful/semiparalytic right upper neck, back and right arm wrist to shoulder. Had acupuncture, physio, Xray, medical doctor visits. Nothings working, neither is painkiller. Still ongoing and s… read more
I've been suffering with neck and shoulder pain (right
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
I've been suffering with neck and shoulder pain (right side)for more than a month, have done neck xray, the discs/bones in my neck are ok, the pain goes down my arm and two of my fingers get pins and … read more
I had a chest xray done for shoulder problems that were
Dr. Davidson
Dr. Davidson, Physician - Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
I had a chest xray done for shoulder problems that were diagnosed as tendonitis and arthritis. But the xray showed "asymmetric apical pleural thickening which is slightly greater on the right than the… read more
I have been seeing a Chiropractor for my neck and shoulder
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
I have been seeing a Chiropractor for my neck and shoulder pain. The chiropractor took xrays and said that I had very thin disk between vertabrae at the base of my neck. He is use adjustment and elect… read more
I was having sharp stabbing pains through my back, chest,
IMDR06
IMDR06, Attending Physician
I was having sharp stabbing pains through my back, chest, neck and shoulders along with fatigue and achness in the joints (many arms). I went to the doctor and had a Nuclear Stress TEst along with an … read more
A dull ache in the inner thigh and the inner part of my left
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
a dull ache in the inner thigh and the inner part of my left arm had xrays and its not traped nervs in my back are neck so i dont know what it is my doctor just keeps telling me its muscle aches but i… read more
Wish to check in with you with some symptoms i have I have a
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Hi doctor, wish to check in with you with some symptoms i have I have a back-shoulder ache and a bit of neck-ache issue past 2 years, come and go but it kinda felt worse this year it seems, or i'm not… read more
I had an xray of my neck in February which revealed mild
Dr. Haroon Iqbal
Dr. Haroon Iqbal, Medical Officer
I had an xray of my neck in February which revealed mild arthritis.Lately I experience dull aching pain, sometimes shooting pain on the left side of my neck, right where the base of the neck meets wit… read more
I have had body pain and fatigue for over a week now, mostly
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
I have had body pain and fatigue for over a week now, mostly an aching/soreness in my upper back, neck,and shoulders. It started out feeling like the onset of a flu, but I have not had a fever or runn… read more
I had botox shots done in my forehead and temples and under
IVY MD
IVY MD, Doctoral Degree
I had botox shots done in my forehead and temples and under my hairline and in the back of my neck and shoulders I have been experiencing severe headaches since then and I have flue like symptoms all … read more
Im female and 44 years old and an ex smoker. I had xrays
Dr Mark Zweben
Dr Mark Zweben, Doctoral Degree
hi there, im female and 44 years old and an ex smoker. I had xrays done 3 weeks ago and was told by my gp i had emphasemia and bullouse. I dont know if a little or alot as i have not seen the speciali… read more
Aches and pains neck and back, low fever, mild congestion,
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
Aches and pains neck and back, low fever, mild congestion, light pink blotches neck, chest , back, shoulders, stomach, 14 year old,light itching,tired… read more
I had hyperparathyroid surgery and through an xray I found
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, private practice of Internal Medicine
I had hyperparathyroid surgery and through an xray I found out that they left several surgical clips in my neck is that normal? I'm having neck and shoulder pain radiating down to my hands on the side… read more
I have stiffness,aches pains with burning/stingling in my
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I have stiffness,aches pains with burning/stingling in my neck,shoulders,shoulder blades, pressing of fingers in certain areas tender running down to muscles in arms. Hurt knee getting into car 6 week… read more
I have severe pain in my neck on both sides. I have had a
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, U.S. Board Certified in Neurosurgery
I have severe pain in my neck on both sides. I have had a MRI on neck and shoulders and they found nothing. I also, have severe pain in my shoulders to the middle of my back(severe). it is not in the … read more
I feel nausea's head ache and neck and back ache and down my
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I feel nausea's head ache and neck and back ache and down my arms it aches. Had it for 10 days… read more