Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How are you? I would like to ask a question that I went to a…

Hi Dr,How are you?I would...
Hi Dr,How are you?I would like to ask a question that I went to a message centre where I struck to a shemale massacre and she massaged me and she gave me a handjob and blow job to me then she ejaculated over my tummy and I ejaculated on the same place as well. Does this activity risk of HIV. if sperm falls outside and other partner sperm falls on the same place so does this contact make any risk of HIV. Does this scenario give any risk of HIV?There was no other activity except this. it has been 5 weeks so do I need to get my elf tested.What is the accuracy of PCR HIV Test? Window period, will it be conclusive after 5 weeks.
HIV Combi HIV 1 & 2 + P24 test? After 5 weeks will be conclusiveI need assistance
6/21/2018
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Welcome to Ja and thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your situation however I can reassure you with 100% confidence that this activity lends you absolutely zero percent risk. The reason being that mixture of seen outside the body causes no issue whatsoever.
Similarly a hand job and oral intercourse cannot transmit the virus at all.
Infact I am so sure about this that I don't think you need to get tested either. You can test easy here as you are perfectly safe. If you want to get tested then the combination test is almost hundred percent accurate at 12 weeks however in your case even one done at 5 weeks will be considered as accurate as well.
Do you have anymore questions?
Please remember to leave a positive rating as that is how we are compensated for helping you today
Please find the answer I received from one of the Dr,HIV can only be transferred through fluid/fluid contact. The events you describe are at low risk for HIV transmission but it would be possible if you had a cut or an opening in the skin that made contact with your partner’s semen. If you are concerned it would be good to get tested now and have this testing repeated in 2 months since HIV can have a delayed positive test result.
This type of transmission would only occur IF you had an open bleeding cut on the abdomen. You did not mention an open bleeding cut on the area which means that you are completely safe. Fluid to fluid transmission occurs when the fluid such as seen comes into contact with vaginal fluid inside the body or the penis comes into contact with vaginal fluid inside the vagina. Transmission cannot occur with seen mixing outside the body. It is virtually impossible for that to happen.
I would disagree with the doctor that there is a chancd of HIV transmission here provided you only had this type of encounter and there were no bleeding open wounds in the abdomen.
Infact Im willing to bet that your test will come back as negative whether you get it done at 5 weeks or 12 weeks as long as you only have manual and oral intercourse along with simple contact of smen outside the body.
It has put me in anxiety and I tried to reach you but unfortunately, I could not get your reply to my question.
This exposure happened on 16th of May and I donated, my blood on 30th of May and they did my HIV 1 and HI 2 antibody test and other and it came negative. However, I can get my HIV combi (HIV 1 & 2 + p24) test done at this time that is around 5 weeks and 1 day so will this test be conclusive and accurate.
In your case yes it will be conclusive because the risk is essentially non existent here. After 5 weeks you don't need to get tested again.
I will get my self-test HIV combi and send you the report and if you say then i can also get done PCR HIV
If you want to do a single test then get the PCR done, it is very accurate even after 2 weeks.
Shall I get done any other test done like Hepa B, C along with this? Does these virul have any possibility to catch with this kind of activity? I will get done and let you know and if PCR comes negative and it must be then I should not do any other test after 3 months and so on...

Yes if the PCR comes negative then there is no need for further testing, additionally hepatitis B and C testing is not necessary here.

Would you like to know anything else? Any clarifications or additional questions that you might have, i would be happy to answer them for you. If done for now, please remember to leave a 5-star rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Sir,Please find my attached report as discussed. it has come back negative.I would like to know that; do I require any further testing or it is finished now. This PCR test has been done after 5 weeks 2 days. I have anxiety and that is why I need your counselling and I really appreciate your answers that really give relaxation and logical.Should I get my self-tested in 3 months? Is PCR HIV 1 & 2 conclusive after 5 weeks?Shall I feel free to live life with my life partner?
What precaution should we take if we do sex with the unknown person that keep an individual away from all STD's?Thanks

You don't need any additional testing whatsoever, these tests indicate that you are perfectly safe and these tests would be considered conclusive. There is NO need for any additional testing whatsoever.

You can live your life with your partner without any worries, your exposure was extremely low risk, so low that I would put the risk at being effectively zero. You DONT have HIV and neither will you develop HIV because of this exposure.

Regarding what precautions you should take, the simplest and easiest way to prevent the development of STDs is to use condoms. Condoms are very effective in preventing transmission of all STDs.

Also, can you leave a positive rating before we continue any further as it has been 3 days since we started this conversation. Thank you.

Dr. Muneeb Ali
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
neither will you develop HIV because of this exposure.? What does this mean Dr muneeb?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Since PCR is negative.Only for those people test is done in 3rd month as well if they are using antigen test only but if PCR then no need to wait for 3 month. Am i right?

You dont need additional testing, the 3 month test is required for patients who had a high risk exposure or those who did not get the PCR test done initilly.

Secondly, what i meant by that sentence was that you DONT have HIV right now and you CANNOT develop HIV in the future as a result of this interaction you had with the shemale. You are absolutely safe here.