Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I have swelling and pain in my finger joints, elbow and toes
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
I have swelling and pain in my finger joints, elbow and toes joints and a skin rash all over my body. It came on yesterday morning… read more
Elbow skin rashes not ichy but feeling hurt, its been a
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
its been a while but its doesnt stay. on and off its been ok but appearing again … read more
How do I see the difference from a skin rash without
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist, Medical Doctor
How do I see the difference from a skin rash without redness, which is a point and a point from a finger in the finger from looking at the wound so alone without a needle and the second is the presenc… read more
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctoral Degree
I have gotten lil bumps on my upper lip they don't hurt or
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
I have gotten lil bumps on my upper lip they don't hurt or anything they look like the color of my lips I'm crying because I don't want herpes I'm scared … read more
I have a red burning rash in the creases of my elbows,knees
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, MD, CEO
I have a red burning rash in the creases of my elbows,knees and chest. It appeared 2 days ago. I have never had a skin rash before. Could it be dermatis and why now?… read more
My left elbow hurts when i lean on it and now it has my left
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
my left elbow hurts when i lean on it and now it has my left little finger numb all the time and the ring finger (area close to little finger) is there anything i can do over the counter for this due … read more
Have a lump on top of elbow, it's soft hurts all the way
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Have a lump on top of elbow, it's soft hurts all the way down to fingers knuckles, had a blood clot before in this arm, had a pick line in that caused blood clot should I be worried? Was told it could… read more
I have skin dots on the top of my penis where I urinate. I
Ross
Ross, doctor
I have white skin dots on the top of my penis where I urinate … read more
I have a sore like spot on my chest that just appeared—i
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Hi, i have a sore like spot on my chest that just appeared—i noticed it this morning. It's not painful, but i don't know what it is. My sister thinks it is a brown recluse spider bite so now I'm reall… read more
I have what appear to be scab or a rash on either side of my
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
I have what appear to be scab or a rash on either side of my groin. There is pain but its mild. What could it be?… read more
I've noticed my skin is red a lot. I have rosacea but this
I've noticed my skin is red a lot. I have rosacea but this is beyond that and different. It's not a hot feeling at all. No itch no nothing other than I'm red. flushed almost. I am on several medicatio… read more
I woke up yesterday noticing my lil finger on the left hand
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Post-Doctoral Degree
Hi my name is ***** ***** woke up yesterday noticing my lil finger on the left hand is numb and can't straight like there's no muscle working it's freaking me out … read more
I have a small swelling approx 1" dia on my right elbow. it
Dr  S.A.Alam
Dr S.A.Alam, Consultant, Medicine/Cardiology
i have a small swelling approx 1" dia on my right elbow. it doesnt hurt and have had no injury at all. it just appeared a week ago. any ideas? thanks… read more
I have a cold sore in my nose. It's scabbed up and healing.
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Emergency physician
I have a cold sore in my nose. It's scabbed up and healing. I don't think I have touched it at all today. Four months ago I had a hemherroidectomy. I felt some discomfort on my anus and I was looking … read more
I have sores that appeared on my thighs and there are about
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Consultant Dermatologist
I have sores that appeared on my thighs and there are about 7 and they have all scabbed over and they came 1 or 2 at a time about 3 weeks apart and I did notice 1 about 6 months ago before the others appeared … read more
My daughter has a rash that started on her elbows then it
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
My daughter has a rash that started on her elbows then it started appearing on her knees. She also has red rashes on the back her leg behind the knee. Took her to her Pediatrician then to a dermatolog… read more
ALL OF A SUDDEN SOME TYPE OF RASH APPEARED ON MY LEGS. sEEMS
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
ALL OF A SUDDEN SOME TYPE OF RASH APPEARED ON MY LEGS. sEEMS TO BE UNDERSKIN AND DOES NOT ITCH OR HURT. LOOKS MORE LIKE LITTLE SPOTS OF BLOOD UNDER SKIN. I RUBBED SOME OIL OF ROSEMARY ON SPOTS… read more