Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

HPTA restoration after testosterone suppression: is clomid…

HPTA restoration after testosterone suppression...
HPTA restoration after testosterone suppression : is clomid or tamoxifen best? Or both at the same time?
6/20/2018
Dr. RK
Dr. RK, Doctor
Dear customer,What is your age/sex?
Did you have any blood test?
Did you consult a doctor yet?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Male 39
Did you have any blood test?
What are your symptoms?
Did you consult a doctor yet?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Right now I'm fine. But I will be running a 4 to 6 week course of a testosterone suppressing drug...
Dear customerYou may take either of the two.The clomid is taken after prescription from a doctor.The other drugs are inj testosterone and inj hcg which is also helpful.Let me know if you have any doubtPlease rate me positive if you are satisfied with my serviceThank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What if I take a 6 week course if a suppressing substance.... Does it make sense to object 500 out hcg per week the last three weeks of that course and then immediately start tamoxifen 20mg pee day for four weeks? Will that restore any suppression?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Inject 500 iu hcg
Dear customerThe above mentioned drugs are likely yo restore your testosterone suppressionTo start with you may take either and see how it works for you.Start with clomid and if the symptoms do not improve then switch over to hcg injection after consulting your doctorLet me know if you have any doubt
Please rate me positive if you are satisfied with my serviceThank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why clomid instead of nolvadex?
Dear customerYou may take either of the two. The clomid has less side effects, boost testosterone production, reduced risk of gynecomastia and easily available.Let me know if you have any doubt .Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What side effects does nolvadex have? I think thy clomid had the more sides
Dear customerThe Tamoxifen increases the chance of cancer of the uterus (womb) in some women taking it. It may cause blockages to form in a vein, lung, or brain. It may cause cancer or other problems of the uterus (womb). It also causes liver cancer in rats, cataracts and other eye problems in humanThe other common side effects are muscle and bone pain, nausea, vomiting, etc.The side effects are more as compared to clomid.Also the clomid is easily available and well known drug.You may take either of the two.Let me know if you have any doubtThank you
Dr. RK
Dr. RK, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nolvadex can cause cancer??? I thought it treats cancer !
Dear customer,It may cause cancer in when taken for a long time over some yearsLet me know if you have any doubtThank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK.. What side effects should an adult male experience the from clomid?
Dear customerThe clomid in men does not cause serious side effects.Some are blurring vision, nipple tenderness, hot flashes, gynecomastia, etc.Let me know if you have any doubtThank you