Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

MUNEEB ALI ONLY PLEASE TO DISCSUSS MY PROLASPE PROBLEM AND…

THIS QUESTION IS FOR DR.MUNEEB...
THIS QUESTION IS FOR DR.MUNEEB ALI ONLY PLEASE TO DISCSUSS MY PROLASPE PROBLEM AND HEALTH PROBLEMS.i KNOW YOU ARE NOT ONLINE NOW DUE TO NOT WORKING AT THIS TIME BUT I PREFER TO WAIT FOR YOU TO RESPOND WHENEVER YOU ARE ONLINE IN THE FUTURE NI MATTER WHEN.OR HOW LONG I WILL WAIT PATIENLY FOR YOUR REPLY.I KNOW YOU ARE BUSY.
i DO NOT WANT ANY OTHER EXPERT EXCEPT DR.MUNEEB ALI TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION.HE IS OFFLINE DUE TO NOT WORKING AT THIS TIME AND I WILL WAIT UNTIL HE RETURNS ONLINE AGAIN.THANK YOU
6/20/2018
Dr. Muneeb Ali

I am online now. Sorry for the delay as you know i spend most of my time with my mother these days. Anyway whenever you come back online let me know

i am up now your timing is perfect may i talk for a few minutes now please

Yes go ahead

thankk you for emiling me.i definllty need to talk now.i slept a few hours and woke in abdominal pain again.i used my last gablyle refill last saturaday morning so it had been since last saturday morning since i have used gablyte.i havent used any miralax in probly over 2 months,since i always use the galbtlye.i have no more refills left and cant see the gasto doctor until july 18 with no opeings and i am on waiting list.i havre used more liqiuds such as tomato juice protein pea powder and alot of apple juice but i still have pme split peas for solid fiber also at timesi. need to do the miralx today because i am having scant bowels movemnts that look like there is constptation again. will i be okay to use the 17 cspfuls again of miralx today since i havnt used the gablyle since last saturday is that okay?
aslo i will be in prolaspe therapy this friday at 930 am
also i realize you are not online that much now since your mother is sick and i will email less i promise until you are back online on a regular basis.

You can do miralax today as you have not used that in 2 months, and it has been sometime since your last gabalyte use. SO you can certainly go ahead with using miralax.

i realize i cant keep leaving long discsussion posts now because you are busy.i will talk today for a few more minutes now and let you get back with what you need to do,i will keep our disusion posts to a bare minuim until you have more time to talk in the future.my frind had to pick me up in her brotherinlaws truck monday and its large truck had to get in i had to sit in the middle of the sat by the driver on a lump with my feet up,i hurt my foot getting in and out of that truck.i had taken my car to the cqr shop to have nre tires put on and then she had tasken me to foot doctoe appt and the person thst rode with uis didnt want to sit where i had to sit so itwas very hard to het in and out of the truck so i know have a nre injury to my foot sinc ei have had foot pain in my surgery foot since thst day.i felt the strain on my foot the day i was trying to gt in the truck after we had left the foot doctors office.i had told the foot doctor how well i had been doing and now this had happened it had been awful.,my surgery foot feels just like it did before surgery and i am having a harder time walking but i am walking.i had never been in that truck before so if i would have seen the inside if the truck snd seen he hard it ws to get in and out and that to rest my foot on a lunp between the seats i would have postposened the foot appt.

It is possible that you strained a ligament or tendon or even strained a muscle which has led to compression of the nerves in the area, if this is the case, then resting the foot, elevating it would help in most ases. If it does not help then you would need to get a physical exam done, even by your GP.

sir,i called the foot doctors nurse and left a voice mail and told her what happened since i was to come back as needed,i told her in the voice mail that i would call back and ask to see i=him if it didnt get better.i will give it few weeks to a month i quess and try to make appointment with foot dcotor again.if they will let me come back in,this has been a nightmare.thanks for talking.i can leave you a message on how i am doing after the miralx later and if you have time you can respond if you can please,thak you for helping me today sir,i hope you mom gets to feeling better.

Thank you, ***** ***** for her health and i will pray for you as well. Best of luck.

also the 17 capfuls of miralx with 4 quarts of water is the same thing as the gabeltye excepept with no vitiems is that right?
sir i will pray also for your mother and i do appreacite your prayers.thank you

Yes that is correct same as gabalyte

thank you sir.

You are welcome.

Dr. Muneeb Ali
i know you are busy and i dont want to burden you in any way due to you being busy with your job or taking care of your mother but please email me when you are not busy and can talk for about 5 minutes.its no hurry.it can be anytime.it isnt urgent.thanlk you
i havent had a any diarhea on a hour and a half of drinking that miralx.i have 1 large glass left tp drink.i did have some some formed stools small amount .i like the gablye alot better.i hope i feel better soon.
i am now having diarhea.i am sorry to be emailing you about this
this miralx is not working prpoerly.it isnt as effective at all compared to the gablye.
i am having dairhea but not enough and i am not clear at all.i a hoping i feel better and this works better soon.
sir can you please email me if you are not busy.
i am still full of bowels and my diarhea has stopped.i still had very dark diarehea.i will try to be patient and drink alot of water.i am not clear at all.
i am definly not going to use any more mirlax to get my bowels to move more.i used the 17 capfuls and it usaly works better.i must have a partial impacted area or something.sir ythe diarhea has stopped and i am not clear.what do i do.this hasnt happened before.i am clogged up.
I AM NOT CLEAR,MY LAST STOOL OF Direahea was very dark brown,iam not going anymore,WHAT DIO I DO.?I A, NOT IN SEVERE ABDOMNAL PAIN.
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THAT MEANT WHY IT DIDNT WORK
sir my stools never became clear.they got clearer but never clear.i have alot of fiuid from th miralx compared to the gableyle.

Even if they were not completely clear i would not worry. If the stools were black then that may have been worrisome but at the moment i would not be worried.

sir sir i dont think the miralax works as good.i called the foot doctors office and asked if i could come back in the doctor is out until monday,i have to call monday,my surgery foot has goyyen worse.i am still in abdominal pain.i think the mirlax doest work as well alsthough it works some.i will try to srinl alot of water today and small amount of food,i am in lot of ffot oain and mderate abdimnail pain.
could you please email me again when you are online and have time to talk today please.
i have another month to wait until i see gastro doctor and i dont have gabltlye left.i am having alot of foot pain and abdomnal pain although the abdomnial pain isnt severe right now because at least the miralx took some of the stools out.i am tired i will rest today.please email me when you have time please,thank you for emailing me earlier today.zi hope your mom is better.
PLEASE EMAIL ME WHEN YOU COME ONLINE AGAIN PLEASE NO MATTER WHAT TIME IT IS PLEASE.I HAVE PROLASE THERAPY AT 10 AM TOMMOROW AND IN ABDOMINAL PAIN AGAIN.I WENT TO NURING HOME FOR 4 HOURS TODAY BUT I AM NO HAVING ABOWEL MOVEMNT AT ALLL AND I DID HE MIRALAX YESTERDAY MORNING BUT DIDNT GET ALL CLEAR ALTHOUGH DIDHAVE DIREAHEA AND SOME BOWEL MOVEMENTS BUT NONE SINCE WED MORING AROUND 8AM WITH THE MIRALX.I WAS LAYING DOOWN AND WOKE IN ABDOMANIL PAIN AGAIN.I AM GOING TO TRY TO SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT NUT WOULD IT BE OKAY TO DO MORE MIRALX IN THE MORNING IF THE Pain CONTINUIES.I DONT HAVE GABLYE LEFT AND IHAVE THE PROLASPE THERAPY AT TEN AM TOMMOROW MORNING.WOULD IT BE OKAY TO DO14-17 CAPFULS OF MIRLAX TOMMOROW MORNIG IF THE PAIN IS BAD.I WILL TRY NOT TO USE IT UNLESS NESARY.I DON THAVE GABELYE ANYMORE
PLEASE reply back whenver you have time no matter what time it is please.

Hello, i am online again

Yes you can do miralax if necessary

hello.thanks for emailing me.my abdominal pain lessoned during the night but i havent had a bowel movemnet but a smalll few specks since aprox wed morning with the miralx and i had alot of cold water this morning when i woke up which used to produce around 6=7 small to med foremed stolls between 1=3 hours after the morning water.my stools arent coming out so if i dont get enough stools and the abdominal pian continues i will do the miralx after my prolase therapy today at 10 am or if i wait until tommorow morning again.
see before the prolaspe started i would eat legumes every day thats about all i ate and every moring around 5 or 6 am i would drink alot of cold water and within 1-3 hours i would have a huge mount of stools normal no constiptsiton.the day the prolaspe started i felt the colllaspe of my organs and i had the abdomnial pain suddenly after within the same day and the stools stopped coming out right/
I HAVE A QUESTION.thE MIRALX DOESNT WORK AS WELL AS THE GABLYLE.I FEEL I GET BLOATED MORE AND RETAIN WATER,I JUST HAD A QUESTION.THEY SAY TO SRINK IT WITH GATORAIDE.I HAVE LOOKED A TTHE PACAKGE OG GATORIADE AND ITS MOSTLY SUGER THERE ISNT MUCH VITIEMENS IN GATORAIDE,WOULD IT BE GOOD IF I TOOK EXTREA VITIMENS WITH MY MIRALX WHEN I TAKE IT.WHAT VITIEMNS CAN I TAKE WITH THE MIRALX THAT WOULD MAKE IT SIMILAR TO GABLYLE?I USAULY TAKE MY MIRALX WITH 4 QUARTS OF WATER WITH THE 17 CAPFULS.I STILL WOULD RATHER TAKE THE MIRALX WITH THE WATER.IS ONE OF TH EINGREDIENTS SDIUM BICARBANOTE?AND HOW WOULD I INCREASE THAT.I CAN DO THE GABLYE AND FEEL WONDERFUL AFTER BUT THE MIRALX ISNT THE SAME,WHAT AM I MISSING THAT I CAN ADD WITH THE INGREDIENTS TO HELP MY ELTROLYES THAT ARE IN THE GABLYLE?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i will start another discusion sir.please email me as soon as you aere back online please. no matter what time it is please.i havent done the miralax yet but i knolw i will probly do it in the mornig since i am not feeling well.i had my prolaspe thererpy today/
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
also since i usaully use just plain water with the miralx since gatoriade is mostly suger i will use water tommorow witht the miralax since i dont have anyting else but i looked online and pedtylite can be used or propel water.which would be the safest to mix witht the miralx if i ever used it with something.i dont like plain miralz because its nots s effective as gablyle but i thought if i put some electyoltes in it such a s pedelye it might work better what do you think?please respeond on the new discusion /thsnk you
I will respond on new discussion, I would recommend mixing with pedialyte
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please email me on the other discusion this morning when you are online please no matter what time it is please,if you are not busy please

I have emailed there