Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question related to std. I do not have it. I am…

Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a question related to std

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the STD? Have you used any medication for it?

I do not have it. I am concerned that I might have caught a one

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about the STD?

Not yet, should I explain the whole situation in details?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

It might have some graphic description though and sorry for that in advance

Answered in 1 minute by:
6/17/2018

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

What's your question please?

Sorry in advance if the following is going to be a graphic description but I can not find a way around it
Two days ago, I went to a massage parlor in Russia. The masseuse which seems to be a sex worker took a shower with me where we kissed tongue to tongue. She then took my hand and put it on her vagina where I touched for like 30 seconds to a minute. She then gave me a massage where we had a genital contact without penetration .I was not wearing any protection. She then gave me a hand job to ejaculation. This happened 3 times and we took a shower after each ejaculation.I understand risk for HIV and most other STDs are low and while most do not develop symptoms, sypsmtoms do not show up except after a week or two. Gonohrea is an exceptions where signs can start showing up after 2 days. I woke up today with a sore throat and noticed this weird red spot under my lip https://pasteboard.co/HqjisSn.jpg. I do not see any weird spots in the genital area and no penile discharge. I feel weird sensation in the gential area but probably due to being worried about the whole thing. It was semi dark but I did not see any visible open lesions on her? What is the chance that I caught gonohrea from her or other STDs? Are open lesions easy to miss? Can I get tested now? How long does treatment take? Thanks for reading my question and addressing my concerns

That spot has nothing to do with any STD--it's a small patch of eczema and no kind of infection

Basically except for herpes there would be zero risk for you to have contracted any other kind of STD in this scenario

As for testing for herpes that needs to be done in about a month's time but I think it will be negative at that point

Please let me know if you need any more information

I know I already have herpes 1 from long time ago that is basically asymptotic. Should I still get tested for herpes 2 (genital herpes). I also want to confirm you have seen the spot in the photo I attached.

Yes--I saw the spot and it's just eczema

If this were me I wouldn't get tested for herpes 2

Thanks for addressing my questions and concerns

My pleasure and call on me anytime

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you

Is it safe to resume sexual relationship with my partner without protection. I do not want to get her infected with anything.

Yes--that's perfectly safe

Thank you

You're very welcome

Sorry, I have a follow up question . I noticed a spot in the cubic area where it is sensitive to the touch. It looks to me like in grown hair and I did get them before. Given the situation I just want to confirm it is nothing to worry about. I know some of the std symptoms can be mistaken for in grown hair. I can share a photo if needed. What psymptoms I should be concerned if I see them?

Let me see your photo please

I will share it in 30 mins. Thanks for bearing with me

No problem

https://pasteboard.co/Hqkhq4A.jpg
This is the area that is sensitive to the touch

That's just a small area of folliulitis--inflammation and infection around a hair shaft

Not related to any STD and topical Neosporin ointment twice a day for a week will clear it up

Are there any psymptoms I should be concerned if I see them?

Nothing that you need to be concerned about since I'm sure you haven't contracted any kind of STD

Ok, thank you. This is such a relief.

My pleasure and call on me anytime

Hi, now I see this in my tongue. Still nothing to worry about?
https://pasteboard.co/HqWRwXp.jpg
https://pasteboard.co/HqWS42c.jpg

Not thrush or any infection or any sign of a systemic problem there

Basically normal

It is weird these weird stuff show up now. I think they have been happening before but I am just noticing and concerned about them now because of this situation.
Thanks for answering my question

My pleasure

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have done the same thing again but in a different city :s. Same scenario but no kissing, genital contact is minimal but I stayed in a hot tub with the masseuse. What are my risks? I feel burning sensation while urinating but I have had this before and did medical tests without being able to find anything. I am not sure if I am just paranoid or there is actually something to worry about?

With the same scenario there's still zero risk for any STD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Should I just get tested for the peace of mind?

Obviously that would give you peace of mind but I see no reason to

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok, thanks. It seems I am just paranoid. I should keep myself busy with something and forget about it.

I'd also suggest you stay away from any scenario that prompts you to ask these questions

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yea, I agree

Take care