Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Why is it that some people with hiv have aids within 5 years…

Why is it that some...
Why is it that some people with hiv have aids within 5 years and die after 10 but yet like greg louganis and michael jordan and hydeia broadbent have had it for decades and alive and well and yet you got people dont even know they have it have it after 10 years no treatment and even if they know not doing nothing about it can go like nothing going on they take a few tylenols or diuretics whatever the case may be and go on with life like nothing is wrong i dont understand it please help me understand.
6/15/2018

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

This is just because of individual body immunity.

People can have strong body immunity and that does not let the virus increase in number, so they remain healthy as the uninfected people. The body immunity can be due to;

1) Genetics.

2) Healthy lifestyle (active life, good food).

3) Positive attitude towards life, mental strength.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Genetics as for as what could you explain that

Genes come from our family. They are hardware and they help us forming functions of the proteins which are software. A strong genetic workup gives us body immunity which fights to all malware.

It is privilege assisting you.

Its a proviledge assisting me am i asking to many questions i hope not

No problems with your questions.

Thankyou for answering my questions going to give you 5 stars

You are very welcome.

I really appreciate your kind words and high positive rating.

Wishing you all the very best in life.