Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr Su S
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
Second opinion] I am having lots of pain in my upper arm,
PM&R Doc
PM&R Doc, Physician
Second opinion] I am having lots of pain in my upper arm, mainly, but can move to my shoulder, my shoulder blade, elbow and thumb area. My movement is restricted. I cannot raise my arm above my should… read more
My left trapezius muscle has been contracted 24/7 for about
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Urgent Care and Sports Medicine Doctor
Hi! My left trapezius muscle has been contracted 24/7 for about 7 years, it triggers severe migraines fairly often and salanpas patches on my shoulder or icy hot seem to be the only thing that helps, … read more
I noticed this small lump/pimple type thing near the bottom
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
hi I noticed this small lump/pimple type thing near the bottom of my penis shaft about a week ago. i popped it but it still hasn't fully went away. was wondering if you could tell me what it could be.… read more
My 10-year old daughter had a stomach virus in July 2015. We
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
My 10-year old daughter had a stomach virus in July 2015. We believe it was a virus as a close relative she had spent time with 36-hours prior came down with the symptoms 24-hours before her. She vomi… read more
I have a numbness/tingling sensation in my thumb that has
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Neurologist/Staff Clinician
I have a numbness/tingling sensation in my thumb that has persisting for a little over 3 days now, with light research in relation to my conditions I have narrowed the problem down to either the devel… read more
What is causing my middle finger to "lock" in the curled
evo103179
evo103179, Physician
What is causing my middle finger to "lock" in the curled position over night - I can "pop" it straight on awakening and then throughout the day you can feel it "pop" as I retract and open it ...… read more
I had a blind date and unprotected sex on wednesday and then
Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Consultant
I had a blind date and unprotected sex on wednesday and then again with the same girl on Thursday. Today I woke up with what to seem like a large white head zit above my shaft, but not on it. I popped… read more
My 17 year old daughter has been having a variety of
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Hi, My 17 year old daughter has been having a variety of symptoms (off and on) for the past 6 months and we need help. The majority of times the symptoms occur during high school (a junior), or elsewh… read more
Could you please explain to me what "Chiari 1 Malformation
Dr  Jones
Dr Jones, Medical consultant
Could you please explain to me what "Chiari 1 Malformation Syringomyelia" is? Is it quite rare for a 7 year old child to have this medical condition? Thank you, Silke… read more
I'm a 28-year-old male. I visited the ER a couple nights ago
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Post-Doctoral Degree
I'm a 28-year-old male. I visited the ER a couple nights ago where a doctor said that a urine analysis "was inconclusive, but there were a minor number of white blood cells present." He placed me on a… read more
I cant bend my thumb as it is very painful indeed and is
911DOC
911DOC, Emergency Medicine Physician
I cant bend my thumb as it is very painful indeed and is very restricted. what could be wrong with it?… read more
Husband, age 76, suffered a stroke 8 months ago - it
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, U.S. Board Certified in Neurosurgery
Husband, age 76, suffered a stroke 8 months ago - it affected the left side of his brain, mostly speech problems. For the last two or three months he has experienced numbness in the fingers of his rig… read more
I have been doing carpal tunnel exercises for the pain in my
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
I have been doing carpal tunnel exercises for the pain in my hands notably when I use them to grasp. I do alot of typing at work and I thought that was my problem. Now I wonder if these exercises are … read more
I can no longer afford to purchase my prescription xanax. Is
Family Physician, Doctor
I can no longer afford to purchase my prescription xanax. Is it legal to order it outside the United States?… read more
For the last 4 days when bending my left thumb at the joint
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Fellowship in Medicine
For the last 4 days when bending my left thumb at the joint closest to the fingernail, it has begun to stick and not bend, then pop into a full bend. It is painful. Tonite it is staying in the half be… read more
The last few years my typing ability has gone down. The past
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, MD
The last few years my typing ability has gone down. The past year I have noticed decreased weakness in my hands. I had attributed this to joint discomfort. At times, I have numbness in my hands but it… read more
Today, I was happy to read of a recently new procedure, the
Dr. Dennis
Dr. Dennis, Post-Doctoral Degree
Today, I was happy to read of a recently new procedure, the SpyGlass (technology from Boston Scientific)procedure, that is being successfully used in breaking up and removing gallstones. I was diagnos… read more
My 16 month old son has trigger thumb, my dr recomends
MasterDoc
MasterDoc, MD
my 16 month old son has trigger thumb, my dr recomends sending him to the ortho specialist to have surgery to fix it. My husband has the same thing but his was caused my a car door slamming on it when… read more