Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Do you have lymph node in the back side from your collar…

Do you have lymph...

Do you have lymph node in the back side from your collar bone I the muscle?

Doctor's Assistant: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?

I found a mass back there the size of a Nichole but not raised very much, it feels like it is deep. No medication don,t know what to use. I have been sick with mono for 5 months on the same side. It is close to an infected lymph node from the mono.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about mono?

Been under a Dr. 's care since February. They put me on bed rest and not to lift anything over 20 lbs and restricted my activity. Drink plenty water . Already taking a good multi vitamin.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a 4 1/2 cm acoustic neuroma that was pressing against my brain stem and several brestcist.

Answered in 1 minute by:
6/8/2018
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for waiting. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Yes there are multiple lymph nodes in the back side of collar bone both behind and in front of the muscle. Your swelling can be due to mono and it is common to have multiple lymph nodes in mono so please relax and don't get stressed. With the passage of time, all the lymph nodes will go away. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards.

Anything else you want to ask? Please let me know. Please remember to rate my answer if you have got the info. My best wishes and prayers will following you for a good health. Regards

Dr. Hasan was very helpful. The main theming I would like is that he would move to Denton TX so he could be my primary physician. I have seen a lot ofDrs. Because of y acoustic neuroma in1987 and I I seen good ones and bad ones and I am very good at knowing a truly good Dr. and Dr. Hasan rates at the very top. Thank you Dr. Hasan.

You are most welcome. Your words of appreciation means a lot to me. Please click the stars to rate my answer. Thanks a lot again. Regards

Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor