Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My ankels have been swelling for the last 2 weeks. No

My ankels have been...

My ankels have been swelling for the last 2 weeks

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the swelling? Have you used any medication for it?

No medication it swells and goes away but for the last 2 weeks

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about the swelling?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No just a little heavy moved from California to arizonia

6/8/2018
DIEGO BONILLA

Hello.

This is Dr. Dago. I have more than 10 years of experience. I understand your concerns.

How old are you?

Do you have any other medical conditions?

Do you take any medications?

Could you describe a bit more the problem in detail?

36 years old for the last 2 weeks on and off no have not seen a doctor no medical history clean I am 5 11 about 255 lbs

Any fevers? Any chills? Any rash?

Have you tried any medication?

DIEGO BONILLA
No fevers no chills no rashes but I did just move from california to Arizona
No don't know what to take
Phone call session started