Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am obese but still work and normally move around pretty…

I am obese but still...
I am obese but still work and normally move around pretty well. The last 2-3 days, all the major joints (ankle, knee, hip, back, shoulder and elbow) on the left side of my body. It feels a little better when I walk but shortly after that being up makes the pain return. I’ve taken some ibuprofen but it doesn’t seem to be helping. I take cholesterol, migraine, menopause, and a couple of anxiety meds. A question you might have is have I had any type of injury to the left side of my body. A little over a month ago I was walking into the house from the garage, stepped on a slick spot after a recent rain and fell forward. The only lasting memory was a couple of bruised spots on my left leg below the knee. Could this be connected or something else?? Is this dr visit worthy or just need time for muscles to relax??
6/8/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Is there any swelling of joints?

Maybe a little but overall I would have to say no

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
The pain is unlikely related to the fall.
It occurred more than a month ago.
There was no major injury then.
This pain can be from an inflammation, overuse.
Ibuprofen should help.
As the symptom continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)