Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

New thread First doc is possible this could be the month I…

New thread good day docFirst...
New thread good day docFirst doc is possible this could be the month I think I can do things myself ? Is jay possible ?Then I now use my new queuestions
6/4/2018
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for requesting me.

Yes, this month you can safely start doing things yourself. Please ask your question.

Thank you!

Okay doc I have one point to addBot***** *****ne all of this has been addressed and we have understood our fear . Which was nurse has cut on mouth and she was talking to you and blood flew out of her mouth or saliva on the needle and then even if blood flew out of nurse mouth and got on needle And nurse then inserted needle into my arm and drew my blood is no risk for hiv hepatitis b c stds ? You got what my question was correctFor this question I know the answer1) any injury nurse has on her mouth cut or inside mouth blood flew out on needle after nurse removed needle cover . And then nurse inserted needle into me . And drew blood . Any blood or saliva left nurse mouth for whatever cut injury she has I dead for hiv hepatitis b c stds2) blood has to be inside barrel do syringe to get hiv hepatitis b c stds . Not nurse talking and blood or saliva accidentally flew out of her mouthThat’s it for this point you got this ? Can you respond below each paragraph
For pont 2 I meant not flew out of her mouth and on needle blood has to be inside barrel to sryingeAnd that is why no one has been infected this way so we continue to talk . After removing needle cover . Blood has to been inside barrel of syringe
I will use my dentist example later but first since we have finalised the equation let’s stick to that and then discuss examples later
Conclusion I want this equation on my summary :no need to fear wet blood or bodily fluids as they will be dead as long as they have left he body . Exposed to air or not doesn’t matter . And also hiv hepatitis b c stds will blood or bodily fluids will don’t have to dry up die they will die in wet blood or bodily fluids as long as they have left the body . And also they Weill die in wet blood or bodily fluids even if they are not exposed to air .
There fore
Wet blood coming out of hands if a person have cut and wet blood got out of them and got on objects that can cut me or if nurse touched needle after removing needle cover during blood draw =dead for hiv hepatitis b c stds as blood doesn’t have to dry up to die
Wet blood or bodily fluids on any surface and blood got on objects that cut me or are applied on me like a gauze = dead for hiv hepatitis b c stds at blood or bodily fluids don’t have to dry up to die they will die in wet blood or bodily fluids as soon as they leave the body expsoed to air or not
Wet blood to bodily inside something that I fear isn’t exposed to air or not =dead for hiv hepatitis b c stds as the blood or bodily fluids don’t have to dry up to die they will die in the wet blood or bodily fluids as soon as they leave the body
Wet blood does not keep hiv hepatitis b c stds alive hiv hepatitis b C stds will die in wet blood or bodily fluids exposed to air or not once they leave the body . Hiv hepatitis b c stds don’t have to dry up to die . They will die as soon as they leave the body in wet blood or bodily fluids
Basically I’m saying since we don’t fear wet blood as it will be dead for hiv hepatitis b c stds . Then I can just apply this thought anywhere I want .Our original fear : was hiv hepatitis b c stds are alive in wet blood and have to dry out to die . We have corrected hat basically

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, I have understood your question. The cut in the mouth of the nurse and even if this caused the blood to flew out of her mouth or saliva on the needle will not cause transmission of HIV, hepatitis b c, STDs during this procedure.

The microorganism will be dead outside the human body and will not be able to infect you. There has never been such a case of transmission of these infections.

Blood has to be inside the barrel and not outside. Outside things are not harmful.

Wet blood or bodily fluids does not matter as long as they are outside the human body since the viruses will die outside the human body. They are weak and fragile and cannot live outside the human body.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Hey doc one more thing when I proceed to next question
You have think I have done and also will you continue to support me ? You think I have done very well

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

You have been absolutely wonderful and made huge improvements. I am very happy for you and will always continue to support you.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered

questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above

with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
Thank you!

I Had zero doubts that you would give up on me doc ! .. zero doubts I’m going to gym let me do that I want to ask you something personally I think I should do that also . No worries I’m relaxed you are here . I’ll come back tomorrow and we I begin my fearless progress I can do this . I will see you tomorrow love u doc

Dear customer,

Thank you for your trust.

Take care.

doc I’ll message tomorrow and after that next month I will give you full time also

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Please message when you are free.

Take care.

I will do that for sure now thank you I will also open a new question thank for you the help1) I want to say something one thing I want next month to work with youI am leaving the other consultants and just working with you2) since we have finanlized everything I will post that in next questionAnd I will focus on main question. Which I will do in next Question so I may I open new question3) I hope you will not leave just answer .com for in these coming two monthsThis will allow me to focus and dedicate my time to you . So you are not leaving correct ?
I will rate this Answer we open a fresh question and may next month I only want to work with you . This way I will save money and also I am comfortable only with you as I think I am doing very well now thanks so may I do that ?

Dear customer,
You are very welcome!!
I will be here to help you in the next 2 months. You can proceed with your plan.
Thank you so much!

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Great great you will be here okay I will try to contact you early but next month I have full time with you thank you for not leaving . You will be here that is a guarantee correct ?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You will help me next two months this way I wil focus only with u and I will try to open consult tomorrow also and then we can work on next month over all but we have completed our learning I am happy . But I can relax and work with you that is my plan
Butt thank you , you will be available for me in these two months and you won’t leave just answer.com correct ?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will leave the other consult page . This way it will be easier for me I don’t need anyone and I will be happy with you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I rated answer also can I open new question thanks

Dear customer,

Thank you so much!

I will be there for the next two months. You can go ahead and open the new question.

Thank you!