Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

For the past month i have been condition with Hemorrhoids…

Customer Question
For the past month...

For the past month i have been condition with Hemorrhoids which was only a tear in my anus hole i tryed home remidies to cure it it i dont know if it did any affect but i may believe that its healing now .than abiut a week later i started to experience a pain on my left thigh of my anus and it feels like a swollen pain it lasted for almost a week and still continuing to feel the swollen pain i tryed to not lay on it n sitting in warm bath water but the swellin and pain continues and today a tryed a 15min ice pack on it and i wanted to know id that the best way to heal the pain or are there any medication or onitments i should use and i also been taking pain relievers but thats only lasting for a short time as a work at nights so if its anything you can tell me or help me with i would truly be apriciated.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Im takeing genvoya for hiv and to settle pain any pain relievers like alive and ibiprofins and no im not allergice to any meds

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
6/1/2018
Doctor: Connie Pennington,
 replied 2 months ago
Connie Pennington

Hello, this is Dr. Pennington.

First, we need to be sure we are dealing with hemorrhoids.

Any way you can send me a pic?