Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have lower back pain radiating to my stomach

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
On my left side
6/1/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 2 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Please reply to the following queries to answer you better.
How old are you? Male/ Female?
Since when are you having the symptom?
Do you have any other symptom?

How is urine?

Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?
Did you take any medicine?
I shall answer your question soon after I get those information.
Thank you.

Female. 56 no other symptoms urine is fine. I am taking eliquis for a superficial blood clot in my leg. I am taking janumet. The pain started Sunday

Please wait.
I am writing the answer.
Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
It can be a spine problem.
There can be a pinched nerve at the back.
This can be felt in the back.
It can radiate to front.
This can be affected by posture.
It can be due to kidney or urinary in origin too.
Common causes of kidney pain are an infection or stone.
As your urine is normal, there may not be a kidney issue.
As the symptom is continuing, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
He can take a few tests like urine analysis, ultrasound, X ray or scan.
You can take tylenol, meanwhile.
Warm application will be soothing.
Please take plenty of water.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
You can see the rating button on the upper left corner.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards