Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had a experience yesterday were my was beating super fast…

Customer Question
Hi, I had a...

Hi, I had a experience yesterday were my was beating super fast and I felt a sharp pain in my chest and , I also have what feels like intergestion. I'm not sure what to do as the experience was very scary.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

No not at all

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I have no allergies or anything

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
6/1/2018
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Okay thanks

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What are your age and gender?

What is your heart rate?

Can you check your blood pressure?

Nausea, heartburn, bloating and flatulence?

Are you taking any medications?

History of Diabetes, Hypertension?

Cough?

Alcohol and smoking intake?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks