Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm type 2 diabetes and my sugar was so that the word came…

Customer Question
Hey I'm type 2...

Hey I'm type 2 diabetes and my sugar was so hi that the word hi came up instead of numbers I take 30units of lantus once a day before bed time I miss last night doses because I feel asleep so I took my shoot and waited 30 minutes and now my sugar is down to 447 should I take any 30units or go to the emergency room?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Yes cast aspirin NSAIDs eggs and morphine

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have COPD with emphysema and also plaque psoriasis

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
6/1/2018
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What is your age?

Do you take any oral medicine to lower blood sugar level?

Have you taken 30 units of Lantus Insulin 30 minutes ago?

Any symptoms of weakness, dizziness, headache?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.