Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Need an opinion on an MRI. Tecfidera, Norco, Valium,

Customer Question
Need an opinion on...

Need an opinion on an MRI

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes. Tecfidera, Norco, Valium, Metoprolol

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have MS but this injury wad caused when a patient battered me.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
Hello
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
Doctor: Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Can you post the report please.

There is not one.

You posted that you need an opinion on an MRI. Can you post the MRI or the report for me to post my opinion.

I can post pictures. I am sorry. I thought I did
Are you getting the pictures?

No, no pictures have been uploaded.

Please try again.

It shows hmat least 6 uploaded

Yes, i can see them now.

Please wait while I review them and type up a reply.

Still working
Hello

Sorry for the delay. Typing up a reply now.

The images show multiple injuries around the shoulder joint.

There is a tear in the rotator cuff and the sacro-acromial joint appears affected.

There is collection of fluid around the shoulder joint.

High signal intensity in multiple areas indicates injury to the supraspinatus muscles as well as the other muscles of the rotator cuff.

You will need a thorough evaluation with an orhtopedic surgeon to discuss treatment options.

I hope this helps.
Let me know if you need more information.
If not, please click on a positive rating (5 stars) to leave feedback.
Thank you.