Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am a foreigner and am in holiday here in America. Last…

Customer Question
Hi I am a...

Hi I am a foreigner and am in holiday here in America. Last weekend I over drunk with alcohol and was sick and vomiting. My bowel has not been regular. I went to the toilet once yesterday and it came out dark green. I have been having pain on my left side above my hip. I have taken exlax this morning and I vomited up all the water. The oak. Is bad and I can’t seem to sit still due to the pain. I feel very faint and am struggling to eat

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

The pain has been with me for two days now

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have IBS and am gluten and lactose intolerant

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 23 days ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok thankyou
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I don’t have the money. Please help me

Are you still having vomiting?

Is there swelling, tenderness?

Did you take any medicine?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
It’s dtill tender and painful. I haven’t vomited since this morning and it was the water I took with exlax

Please wait.
I am writing the answer.

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
The pain at lower left side can come from a few causes.
It can come from intestinal spasms or gas.
Exlax can cause cramps.
An inflammation, infection of the colon like colitis, diverticulitis can cause pain there.
Irritable bowel syndrome is possible'
You can try Motrin for pain.
It is available over the counter.
If you develop diarrhea,Peptobismol can help
If it continues, I would advise to consult doctor to have an examination in an urgent care.
Please take plenty of fluid. gatorade.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.