Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Does Mayo give clinical trials for myelodisplastic syndrome?

Customer Question
Does Mayo give clinical...

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Doctoring with Univ. of Michigan---getting treatment with Dacogen

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

7th chromosone has a mutation

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/31/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

yes, Mayo clinic does have clinical trails

you can see here

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=Myelodysplastic+Syndromes&term=mayo+clinic&cntry=US&state=&city=&dist=

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03175978?term=mayo+clinic&cond=Myelodysplastic+Syndromes&cntry=US&rank=4

is recruiting.