Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've been dealing with a throbbing pain in my left throat…

Customer Question
I've been dealing with...

I've been dealing with a throbbing pain in my left throat that an ENT Dr. diagnosed as Carotidemia. He claimed that the only Dr. that can help is a neurologist. What can I do for the pain while I'm now waiting on an appt. with a neurologist?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?

No fever, and really no other symptoms. This has been going on for 6 months at least.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

It started while getting Keytruda treatments for lung cancer. But the cancer has been gone for months, and the treatments have been halted for more than 2 months while we treat a side effect skin condition of that.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/31/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

Well, the pain doesn't stop because I asked about it, so yes.
WTF kind of scam is this? I paid my $5 to have my questions answered, and now you tell me I have to pay another $50? This is Bullshit!
This is fraud, pure and simple. Where is the answer I paid for?