Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My 6 year old is suffering with coughing, runny nose and…

Customer Question
My 6 year old...

My 6 year old is suffering with coughing, runny nose and general malaise

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

Last night I gave her 7.5ml of celestamine been about 4 to 5 days no thick mucous it is early winter here (South Africa) and it may well be a change of season type of allergy / reaction

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in the child's medical history you think the doctor should know?

She has had perpetual respiratory isues - since birth, although they have been less and less frequent as she has got older

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/31/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 2 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How is temperature?

How is her food intake? urine? stool?